Chapter 18

The next morning, even brought Lingge to Mori's house. At this time, Qing, Mou Niu and Qiyan had already left home to prepare for winter, while Mori was at home preparing quilts for his new home and some more. Seven, seven, eight, eight things.

    "Little Mo, is the house above yours? It's so beautiful, and yesterday you said you wanted to teach me how to cook."

    Even came in carelessly, and then sat down on the soft sofa unceremoniously, while Lingge sat on the sofa with some restraint and novelty.

    "Oh! I almost forgot." Morley patted his forehead, and then he remembered that he was going to make fruit wine, "I put all the fruit in the new house, and it happened that I was going to move these things, even you to help. Bar."

    How nice to have free labor! Still strong free labor.

    "Mo, Mo Li, I'll help you too." Ling Ge said shyly.

.This female made Xiao Lizi a little surprised, yo yo yo, this female mimosa-like voice is so good, as crisp as raindrops, and she looks so cute, Morley can imagine how red he would be if he went to sing on earth .

    "Hello, my name is Molly, is your name Lingge?" Molly compared the characters of the two, and he decisively felt that he was more lively, cheerful and generous than this mimosa, right?

    "You, hello, my name is Lingge." Lingge didn't have the momentum he had in the square before, just like this, he looked completely different in front of unfamiliar people, and always kept his head down when he spoke.

    "Well, take these for you, I'll take these." Morley folded the finished quilt and the whole head and the sofa cushion. With his own quilt and pillow, Lingge and the two took the rest. thing.

.The three of them walked to Mori's house very fast. Along the way, even He Lingge looked at Mori's house very curiously. This kind of small and exquisite house that was different from the current orcs made them very fond of it.

    "God, Xiao Mo, you are really amazing. You can build such a beautiful house. I want to build a house like this, but the orcs can't build a second one before their own house is broken." Lian Zui It kept on going, and when Gen Linge helped Molly put the sofa cushions, he kept talking.

    "And this one, it's so comfortable." After laying down the sofa cushions, he even lay down in front of a one-person sofa, squinting his eyes and saying, Ling Ge on the side was also full of approval.

    "Well, if you like it, I can tell you how to do it, you can go back and call a male to do this.Morley brought out a glass of juice, which is the kind of juice that flows from the roots of a tree. It tasted very good, a bit like orange juice. similar.

    "Okay." Lian Duan came over and took a sip before he said with satisfaction, and the diamond eyes on the side were also shining.

    Mo Li was helpless, so he could only tell the two about how to use the sofa. It was very simple. As long as he told the males like this, they would definitely follow the steps.

    Next, Morley began to teach the two to make fruit wine. He first made two jars of wine that were one meter high and half a meter wide. The most picked grapes yesterday were grapes. There is also an empty field to plant vegetables and fruits, onions, garlic and ginger are the best.

    "Is it really okay to leave it like this? Can he turn into something delicious after a while?" .Even looked at the grapes in the jar with some uncertainty.

    Mo Li clapped his hands and planned to make a jar of peaches and pears each. These three were the most picked yesterday, so I will do these three first, and I will wait for these three to be done. Just do more.

    "Of course no problem, I'll come to you when I'm ready."

    While handling the peaches, Morley said with a smile, in fact, he can still make spirits, but there is no wine in this world, so there is no need to make spirits.

    "Okay, let's go back first." Lian He Lingge refused Morley's invitation to have lunch.

    Orcs are very sensitive to food matters, so orcs generally won't eat at other people's houses unless they are partners or blood related.

    Morley sent the two away. He planned to cook in his new home for lunch today. Anyway, he had everything, as well as the food sent by Qiyan this morning.

.So from the beginning of this day, even if Morley moved out and started a new life with his partner, he didn't have anything else to disturb his father and father. Therefore, everyone in the orc world is very independent. of.

    Morley tidied up his clothes, and the things in the room. He also tidied up Qiyan's room on the other side, and found that this guy has a pitiful few things.

    In addition to a lot of linen, he brought a few clay pots and clothes yesterday. There was nothing at all other than a lot of fur, and Molly planned to make him a few robes and a winter coat too.

    Morley first took out the same type of fur he wanted to dry in the yard, and then went into the kitchen to cook.

.The kitchen has been tidyed up by Morley. There is a neat and tidy stove made of stones. On the side is a wooden cabinet with various seasonings in clay pots, as well as Morley's custom-made bowls and chopsticks.

    After coming to this world, Morley has been able to make a fire proficiently. The firewood here is very special. A single firewood can burn for a long time. Don't care if he blows it when he needs it, it can be ignited, and sprinkle a handful when not in use. The ash left by it burns can put out the fire, and it can be blown out until the next time it is used.

    Morley made a black pepper steak and tenderloin, and the rest added yam to stir-fry a braised rabbit, then boiled a small cabbage in white water, brought the rice to the room, and started roasting duck.

    He waited for Qiyan to come back while roasting. Seriously, he missed the white rice a little bit, and he didn't know when he would be able to find it.

.Qiyan could smell the unique fragrance of Morley's cooking from a distance, and he was shocked. From today, they have been living together, and he was excited when he thought about it. Although he couldn't do anything, he could live together. I am very satisfied, and it feels so good to smell the fragrance every day when I get home.

    "I'm back." Molly looked at the man with a dirty face, took the sackcloth prepared on the side, and handed it to the man.

    Qi Yan has always been personable, an alien from the beast world. Every time he goes out hunting and comes back, he doesn't even wrinkle his clothes, but these days because of Mo Li, and because he helped Mo Li prepare the house, he wasted a lot of time. , so when he was hunting, he worked very hard, there was an extra female in the family, and there were a lot of things to prepare...

.