Chapter 7

At this time, our Xiao Lizi didn't know that he was being discussed by many "rivals in love", and the culprit was this person in front of him who was affectionate? people who stare at themselves...
"Little Mo, I like you, and you agree to get on my back, let me pursue you!"
After an hour of thinking last night, the patriarch decided that his little female should be decided in advance, so as not to be robbed by others at the banquet tomorrow night.
Morley: "..." What did you say my dear?
Qiyan: "Don't worry, I will treat you well. I have the most beautiful beast shape, and I am the first warrior of the tribe. I can give you the best life, and you will like me."
The patriarch has never pursued other people, but he said that when he saw other people chasing him
"You have the most beautiful animal shape, you are the first warrior of the tribe, you can give me the best life, so I like you."
.He applied it now, it should be right, those females should like their own advantages.
Morley: "(-ι_- )" Is there anyone who praises him so much? Where did the face go?
"I think the patriarch should think about it again."
It was the first time someone had really encountered such a thing in such a long life, the first person to confess to him. (When someone was still with a lively lady, who would confess to him? Someone turned into an invisible house creature at the age of the first love, who can see him and confess to him?)
Qiyan: "It's okay, our love can be cultivated slowly."
A certain patriarch said without blushing or panting.
So someone dazed and agreed, agreed, and agreed!
The person who successfully abducted but the cub took him to the mountains in the name of cultivating love.
"Master Patriarch, can you take me to Baishu first?"
.Mo Li came back to his own plans last night, and decided not to hang out with this exhausted patriarch.
"Bai Shu? What is Xiao Mo doing with Bai Shu?"
Qi Yan was puzzled, but she still led Mo Li towards Bai Shulin, explaining as she walked.
"There is a small white forest in the safe area, but it's not big. If Xiao Mo wants a lot, he has to go to the Beast God Mountains."
For orcs, it's okay to pick food and cut down trees, but that's when it's useful, it's a big sin to destroy and kill rare species, because they live off the forest, they don't plant, any of their lives The sources are all given by the forest, so they are obliged to protect the animals and plants of the forest.
Qi Yan brought Mori to Baishulin, and Mori took out a large number of animal skin bags from the basket and asked.
"Can these bags be filled here?"
.Qiyan: "Yes, but if the color of each white tree turns black, you must stop collecting white flakes."
By the way, the white tree, like his name, is white.
Hearing that the white tree will change color, Morley is a little interested. Since he came to this orc world, he has resisted all the wonders of the animals and plants in this world. It is not so unusual for trees to change color, right?
Following the method of Father Qing last time, Morley found the shortest root of the white tree, and this root is common to all fruit trees.
The fruit trees in the world of the beasts are divided into two categories, one is fruit trees, that is, the trees bear fruit, and the other is fruit trees, that is, the tree itself is a huge fruit, and it has something like white flakes in it, or Is it fruit pulp or something useless to orcs like white flakes.
.But this made Mori a little excited. It would be great if he could transplant some fruit trees into his yard. It is said that the male or female of the Flying Tigers must move out of the house at the age of twenty-five, and the males begin to move out of the family. □ How do they hunt, while the females still rely on Dad and Dad to provide food, and go to unified study of housework, cooking, weaving, and gathering.
Mo Lili, isn't this a simplified version of the school?
Morley has heard Dad say that he is 24 years old this year. After the winter season, he will be 25 years old next year, so he should move out.
"Xiao Mo is full."
Qi Yan interrupted Mo Li's thoughts. His eyes were a bit brighter than usual, and Mo Li found an expression called, asking for praise.
"Cough cough."
She was frightened by her own knowledge.
"Little Mo, what are you thinking?"
.The brain circuit of the patriarch is naturally beyond the imagination of this delicate earthling, Riko. His thinking is so fast that he instantly retracts his stupid expression, but if you look closely, you will find red ears.
"It's nothing, I'm thinking that it's time to move out next year in the season, and I'm a little reluctant to daddy and daddy."
Molly answered truthfully.
Qiyan is happy, if the female moves out, it means that this female can be pursued by someone and can find her future partner. Since Xiaomo has agreed to his pursuit, he can become Xiaomo's watchman and prevent other Xiaomo from disliking it. quest of the orcs.
"Little Mo, when the time comes, I will help you build a house, and I will definitely build the biggest house for you."
Qi Yan showed loyalty with a straight face.
.Mori didn't answer, he never believed in love, he believed in family more than love, orcs' loyalty to marriage, the importance of their partners in their hearts was more important than their own lives, what's more, he didn't hate Qiyan, Even, I have a good impression of him.
"Okay, you can help me when the time comes, but I'm in charge of the house's appearance."
Morley's house on Earth was redecorated by himself. He likes to play with his own space, so he has learned a little bit of architecture. Although many things here are not as convenient as before, one orc is worth a hundred workers.
  "Okay."
Qi Yan is very happy, Xiao Mo asked him to help build a house, did he just agree to his pursuit?
"Let's go, let's go ahead and take a look. There are still a lot of things to collect."
Morley's face is rarely red, is this a relationship?
.After cleaning up, Morley began to collect, and the forest is like a big market.
Today, he is going to pick some fruits and take them back to dry them to eat in the rainy season. He also has to pick them back to dry them to make chili powder and put them in the rainy season. He also needs to collect more things like star anise and cinnamon, because they won't go bad anyway.
Morley does not admit that he is actually a collector.
So this is how the relationship between Riko and the patriarch is cultivated.
With the common purpose of collecting, this person digs a little here, and the other person pulls a little bit, looking east and west, until—
"Little Mo is enough. If there's more, I won't dare to carry you."
The patriarch will never admit that he is afraid of the little guy. With so many things, he is not completely beastized and can't carry it, but full beastization is only when he travels long distances or encounters danger, males will be completely beastized. . .