Chapter 33

Surrounded by picturesque scenery, Mori was busy cooking a pot of wild vegetable soup, and Qi Yan was also sticking fish with a stick by the river.

    As for why Morley and Qiyan appeared in this wilderness? There was a reason back then.

    Now that there are no winter and food problems that threaten them in the Winged Tiger clan, Morley devotes his mind to something useful every day.

    But after a long time, it will always be boring. He used to want to live his own life all his life, and it would be fine without others, but this mentality gradually faded in the beast world.

    The beauty of the beast world, the magic of the beast world, and its unique scenery made Morley more cheerful and more curious about the outside world.

    No, Qiyan made a decision for her partner.

.Not long after the sacrifice and the golem became partners, Qiyan temporarily handed over the role of the patriarch to the golem. She took Mori out to travel to various tribes and wandered in the forest. Anyway, with his strength, it is difficult to encounter accidents in the forest. of.

    After the two brought what they had to use, they went out decisively and left. It was night when they left, and no one was disturbed.

    The scent of grilled fish wafted in this piece, and there seemed to be wild beasts all around, but because Qi Yan's male aura was too strong, he didn't dare to go up the mountain.

    Morley is concentrating on grilling fish. He may have been terrified of these beasts when he first started, but Qiyan said that these are just weak beasts. If there is a powerful one, he will feel it, because male The smell of the beast is very sensitive.

    "The fox tribe is ahead, do you want to go? . . Let's go directly to the Leopard Clan, it's not far anyway. "Qiyan hesitated before saying.

    You must know that this expression of hesitation has not appeared on Qi Yan's body for a long time, and now it makes Mori have to wonder if this fellow is guilty.

    He could remember that in the last market, the most beautiful female of the fox clan showed her love to Qiyan. She left with tears in her eyes. Even after hearing that Qiyan had someone she liked, the love in her eyes was not only Instead of decreasing, it increased.

    "I heard that the fox clan will hold a beauty pageant at this time, of course I'm going to see it." Mori ignored the man who was just grinding and chirping in the past few days, and took a sip of juice and said slowly.

."Beauty contest" is of course an adjective used by Mo Li. In fact, during this period of time, the fox clan will hold a banquet and invite people from all ethnic groups to go there. At the banquet, the females of the fox clan will dress up, and the people of all ethnic groups will be asked to choose the most beautiful existence. .

    Morley is still very interested in this. After all, there are basically zero entertainment programs in this world. Suddenly, he really knows about the beauty pageant, can he not impress someone on earth?

    Qiyan knew that this matter was not negotiable, so she could only eat with a worried face, thinking in her heart, but she didn't know what she was thinking about, but she didn't mention the matter of the fox clan for a while.

    ...

    When Qiyan and Mo Li arrived at the fox clan, the banquet had five days to go, and many people around were as busy as Mo Li.

    At the door of the fox clan, some beautiful females are greeting orcs from other tribes and arranging their accommodation.

.Seeing this, Mo Li couldn't help nodding his head. It seems that the Fox clan has done a good job of diplomacy. Even the house and the tribe's grass and trees are more delicate than other orc tribes.

    She soon learned that the beautiful-looking female walked up to Mori and Qiyan, and said, "Friends from afar, welcome to the fox clan, we have a house specially prepared for some friends passing by, I will show you go."

    Mori and Qiyan nodded and followed behind the female.

    Naturally, the house prepared for the foreigners could not be the gathering place where the fox orcs lived. What if something major happened that threatened the safety of the tribe?

    On the way, Mo Li has seen that the orcs of the Flying Tigers have no pursuit of beauty. For a tribe that has always been famous for its power, wearing a garland on its head is already the limit of understanding beauty, and they can expect a group of violent elements. Know what?

.But the fox family is different. The people here are beautiful, the items are exquisite, and the environment is beautiful.

    There are some unknown flowers planted around every household, and a strong pastoral atmosphere is blowing, and Morley found that the colors of the fox clan are obviously more and stronger than those of the flying tiger clan.

    "Let's go back and tidy up the tribe." Mo Li poked Qiyan behind him with his elbow.

    At this moment, he was leaning against Qi Yan's arms, watching the group dance of the female fox clan not far away.

    To be honest, that dance is nothing in Morley's eyes. It is said that this is a famous sacrificial dance of the fox clan. However, in Morley's eyes, it looks like a group of people are convulsing.

    Look at the twisted neck, as if it was about to break, and the body was put into various twisted positions, which looked terrible.

    "whatever.".Qi Yan did not dance in the stands, but looked at her partner intently, with the appearance of a filial and filial husband.

    In fact, he was really nervous. Just now, at the beginning of the banquet, the female fox named Yan Hui came again, taking Morley to solve the physiological problem.

    She looked at Qi Yan with teary eyes and asked him why? It was as if Qiyan had failed him and abandoned him.

    When Mori came back, he hugged Qiyan's arm.

    At that time, Morley didn't say anything, just quietly watched Qiyan deal with this matter, and then it has been normal until now.

    "Don't look at it!" Mo Li couldn't stand the eager advance behind him, he held Qi Yan's face and turned in a direction, and said, "I'm not angry, I know you will handle this matter well, so I ignored it. "

.Just as he swore to the beast god, always trust and believe, love his partner, and be together forever.

    What's more, as an earthling, if he is defeated by a mentally handicapped female, then he is too sorry for the culture of the 5,000 people of the Chinese nation, and he has no face to say that he is an earthling.

    "Hey," a certain patriarch smirked, even if he turned his head, there was no dance in the stands, and his mind had long since flown out into the sky.

    And Yan Hui was one of the few people who danced on the official stage. As soon as he turned around, he saw Qi Yan's smile (giggling), and his heart was suddenly full of pride.

    He glanced at Mo Li in Qi Yan's arms provocatively, his waist twisted more vigorously, and the eyes of the beasts in the audience were full of thieves.

    Morley wasn't mad about it, he smiled back with a friendly smile, treating the man like a child, not caring about his childish behavior.

.Molly's move made Yanhui almost twist her foot.