Chapter 28

Molly was busy with his plans, and of course he didn't forget to meet the legendary puppet.

    So in the afternoon when Qiyan came back, he made it clear that he wanted to see the witness, and he caused a certain patriarch to eat dry vinegar for a day.

    Because my partner has been pestering the puppet to ask questions all afternoon, and he looks obsessed.

    That's right, Molly is obsessed! Oh my god, it turns out that there really is a snake spirit that is more beautiful than a fox spirit in this beast world, and it is this puppet.

    Morley couldn't help but sighed in admiration, Lord Sacrificial really had a vision. He originally thought he was the more showy type of boys. In the more than 20 years of his life, except for the demonic spirit in his bones that was revealed by the show. , He has never seen a man more beautiful than himself, although he doesn't want to admit it.

.But today Mo Li opened his eyes. Although this puppet has a cold temperament and an air of iron and blood, it is easy for people to ignore his appearance, but his skin is very white, not the pale of the beast world, his lips are very red, and he has a pair of dark soul-sucking eyes. Eyes, his facial features alone are not very conspicuous, but together there is a kind of sultry demon treatment, the kind that makes people fall into the trap at a glance.

    "Sacrificing is really courageous." On the way back, Mo Li was still thinking about the puppet's face. He didn't think about it, but he couldn't forget it. Mo Li sighed.

    Seeing such a beast, the sacrifice is really courageous. It is estimated that the rival in love will be indispensable in the future, because very few people can resist the appearance of the golem, right! Of course, the premise is that someone can ignore his temperament like Morley, which Morley did not expect.

    "Little Mo, do you like puppets?" .Qiyan walked up to Mori and held Mori's face, her brows furrowed. He knew that the puppet was good-looking. In the past, almost all the females in the tribe liked him, but later they gave up because of the puppet's character.

    The more she thought about the past, the more flustered Qiyan became. Although they were about to hold a ceremony of marriage, what if Morley disagreed the day before? After all, the female has this right, even if it's bad for his reputation.

    "Fool." Morley took out his face, said two words without thinking, then turned and left.

    After seeing the panic in Qiyan's eyes, Mo Li realized that this person, Emotion, didn't listen to the sacrifices and puppets he talked about because he was jealous. Could it be that he makes people feel so insecure? This is a big blow to a man, okay?

    Qiyan's performance made Mo Li's plan that he wanted to give up to be implemented completely.

.So under Qi Yan's anxiety, the couple's partner ceremony came at noon.

    In the early morning of the day, as the god stick sacrificial said, it was sunny and sunny. The entire flying-winged tiger clan only sent a small team to hunt in the forest, and they had to bring enough prey back before noon.

    On the day of the sacrifice, the thief moved the wooden box to Qiyan's house, and a person smiled very maliciously at the door. Yesterday, Mo Li knew that he and the sacrifice had no difference between men and women, and they could be brothers. Explained the difference between men and women in detail with him, and then told him his plan.

    On the spot, the sacrificial priest and Mori were embarrassed and planned to carry out today's plan together.

    The priest, who was smirking, didn't notice that the door had opened.

    "What are you doing?" The cold voice made the originally hot sacrifice shudder.

.The golem frowned, then grabbed the priest's hand, felt the heat on his hand, and pulled the person into the room, "Is there anything in advance."

    It was not until the hand was suddenly pulled by another cold hand that the sacrificial priest came back to his senses. This was the hand of the golem. Because the body was a snake and a cold-blooded animal, the temperature was always the same when the golem turned into a human.

    "Ah, I'm here to deliver something, where's Qiyan?" The priest reacted violently and threw off the golem's hand, and then strode into the house in disguise.

    The puppet who was thrown away didn't care about the performance of the sacrifice. He stared at the sacrifice with his deep vertical pupils, and the cold voice sounded like a machine, "He's going to deliver something."

.This is how the orcs hold a mate ceremony. The male will move all the things he prepares to give to the female in the morning to the female's house. The more the better and the more precious the better, it means that the stronger the male is, the more he loves it. A female, who will be honored in the clan in the future.

    "Ah? Let's go!" The priest put down the box in disappointment and muttered, "I still want to see him wear this with my own eyes."

    The beast whispered, completely unaware that the eyes of the other beast in the room were becoming more and more dangerous.

    "Really? What do you have to see him wear? When did your relationship with Qiyan become so good?" Golem seemed to ask casually. .

.Yes, as long as there is something about this person, it can make him lose control of his emotions. Every time he loses control, he will stay away from here. He is afraid that his tyranny will make this person afraid, because this person's fear will make him lose control and hurt this person. .

    But when he thinks about who this person admires, he can't control his emotions. He doesn't like anything that is close to the sacrifice, even if it is the relatives, friends, and brothers of the sacrifice.

    "I won't tell you!" The priest grunted, completely ignoring the danger in the house. He subconsciously felt that the male beside him would never hurt him.

.Putting the box on the table next to him, the priest solemnly and solemnly instructed the puppet, "Remember to wait for Qiyan to come back, be sure to tell him to wear the clothes in the box to his partner's ceremony, and be sure to wear the clothes in the box, tell him He made it by Xiao Mo himself, if he doesn't wear it, Xiao Mo won't hold a ceremony with him."

    The sacrificial expression was as solemn as he usually prayed to the orcs, as if to explain a great event. Of course, the final threat was added by himself.

    Because even if Mo Li wanted to see Qiyan put on this dress, he would not use his partner's ritual as a threat. If he was approaching to live together in the future, would he worry that he didn't have time for Qiyan to wear it?

    The two brothers patted the puppet on the shoulder, and then left, humming a song in a very good mood.

.Leaving the puppet with a thoughtful look on his face, he looked at the place where the sacrifice had just been photographed, and said faintly, "So you're not so afraid of me..."

    The rest of the words are vaguely scattered in the air. Only God knows that a certain sacrifice will be unlucky for a long time in the future. As for the unfortunate method, you can see the smile of the golem.
.