Chapter 23

"Little Mo." Qi Yan hurriedly chased after Mori and Lian who left after abandoning the sacrifice and others.

    Mo Li turned his head, glanced at Qiyan in surprise, and then thought of his shameful situation that day, so he suppressed the surprise in his heart and said lightly, "What are you doing here? Aren't you going to patrol?"

    Even gloating on the side, seeing the appearance of the patriarch who has always been calm, his beast life is considered complete!

    "Xiao Mo, I know you're shy, don't be angry, eh?" Qi Yan was proud of his speed for the first time, because he could easily approach his own Xiao Mo without being noticed.

    Bowing her head, Qi Yan said something next to Mori's ear in a voice that only two people could hear.

    The successful Pang Moli's ears turned red, not only his ears, but also his face began to turn red.

    "Come on!".Xiao Lizi became angry with shame, he fiercely pushed Qi Yan who was lying on his body away, and then dragged Lian, who was watching the play, to start shopping again.

    Qi Yan followed behind the two with a helpless expression, looking at Mo Li's eyes with tenderness and doting, and calling out to some orcs of the Flying Tiger Clan who knew his nature couldn't help but sigh, love is really magical.

    After that, Morley also seemed to have lost the fun of shopping. He secretly scolded himself in the bottom of his heart while sneaking a lot of Qiyan following behind him.

    In the end, even seeing that Morley really didn't put his mind on going to the market, he didn't force him, let Morley go back first, and he wanted to go shopping again.

    Qi Yan, seeing Lian and Mori separated, glanced at Lian who was leaving with a 'you're sensible' look, then walked up to Mori, took off his backpack and put it on his back. .

    "There's no one else here, don't be shy."  Wrapping Mori's shoulders, Qi Yan wrapped his entire body in her arms, leaned closer and whispered.

    Mo Li shouldn't, in fact, his anger has almost disappeared, and he is not angry with Qi Yan, just a little embarrassed.

    "Let's go, let's go shopping again." Qi Yan called Mo Li not to, and didn't force it, his partner was shy. Better not to force it.

    "Hmph." The person who was silent for a long time snorted extremely coldly and noble, and then and Qiyan began to look at the things on the stalls of various ethnic groups.

    "How many stones is this?" Mori saw some common medicinal herbs, but there were none in the safe area of ​​the Flying Winged Tigers. He saw it at the sacrifice house last time, so if you see it this time, buy it for him.

    "Eight Stones." .The one who set up the stall was a female orc who Mo Li couldn't see. He was not very prominent, and he belonged to the kind that could not be seen at a glance in the crowd. At this time, the female shyly glanced at the seven behind Mo Li. color.

    That's not surprising. Qiyan's skin is indeed quite attractive. There are some females with unique tastes. Mo Li is confident that Qiyan can always make people see him at first sight, although he doesn't know about Xiao Lizi Where does confidence come from...

    Putting all the medicinal herbs in an animal skin bag, Mo Li glanced at Qiyan as a matter of course, making him lose money!

    Qi Yan smiled, then took out the eight stones and handed it to the female who didn't dare to look at him, and then put the bag in Morley's hand into the backpack.

    "Little Mo, it's already very late, let's go back to eat something, come tonight." Qi Yan looked at the sky, and then looked at Mo Li, who had walked all day.

.Qi Yan didn't say that Mori didn't feel it. As soon as he said it, Mori's stomach began to growl, "I'm a little hungry, let's go back to eat!"

    After speaking, he touched his flat stomach. Since he came here, he really hasn't felt the taste of hunger, because the orcs' meal time, whether it's the sky or the earth, or the vicissitudes of life, can't affect their meal time!

    The world is big, the food is the biggest!

    Halfway through, Qi Yan really felt bad for the little female's somewhat stiff legs, and then hugged her, flapped her wings one meter off the ground, and started flying.

    Mo Li was a little stiff at first, but then slowly relaxed, feeling the strength that can hold up everything on his waist, and feeling flying in the air.

    "It's nice to have wings." .Mo Li looked at the very gorgeous pair of wings on Qiyan's back, and was very jealous. He also wanted to have a pair of such wings, fly around in the sky, and walk without legs, which is much better than a plane.

    Forgive the resentment in the heart of a human who has never been on a plane even on Earth.

    The two people in the air were flying very happily, and neither of them noticed that after they left, behind a small dirt slope, Yanhui looked at Qiyan in the air with an obsessed look.

    Yanhui has lived a life like the stars and the moon since he was a child. He is the only son of the patriarch. In the fox clan, he lives like a king. The males don't like the warriors of the clan either.

.But at this meeting, he met Qiyan, the patriarch of the Flying Tiger Clan. Yanhui felt that this male was exactly the same as his dream partner, powerful, beautiful, and gentle.

    All of this made Yanhui feel that only Qiyan was worthy of him in this world, but he forgot that Qiyan couldn't despise him.

    Mori went home, fry a string of green beans and cabbage, and then let Qiyan make the chicken.

    Now Qiyan doesn't say anything else, just talking about the ability to make a chicken, the master Mori is also ashamed.

.No matter where the knife is cut, how many ingredients are placed, what fire and what temperature are used for roasting, Qi Yan knows everything clearly, and he masters it exactly, the roasted chicken is simply a delicacy in the world for Morley, you know Qiyan has devoted enough time to this kung fu, and its failed products have been eaten by the sacrifice for a long time, which has also caused the sacrifice to love and hate Cuckoo Chicken until now.

    After drinking a bowl of chicken soup, Morley felt exhausted. "Is the meeting going to continue tonight?"

    Thinking that Qi Yan said to go shopping later, Morley took a bite of the chicken and asked.

    Qiyan put up another spare ribs and replied, "The market is more lively at night. There will be people from all ethnic groups dancing and singing on the square, or displaying novel things in the ethnic group."

.Qi Yan knew that Morley was very interested in these strange things, so he let him come back so early. After all, Morley's health was not very good. Now he came back to eat and sleep, just in time for the evening episode. city.

    So Morley also obeyed Qi Yan's arrangement, took a nap after eating, and then waited energetically for someone to pick him up to go to the market at night.

.