Chapter 24

Mori looked curiously at the liveliness around him. He vaguely remembered that it was such a night before he came to the beast world, but the people around were in a hurry, unlike here, everyone was enthusiastic.

    "Little Mo, let's go over there, haven't you seen other orcs dancing?" Qi Yan's big hand held Mori tightly, and then led him to the place with the most people.

    "En." Mo Li responded, and then continued to look around. At this time, on a stone plaza on the periphery of the Flying Winged Tigers residential area, there were flaming torches all around.

    The orcs of all races have been carefully dressed up, showing their most proud works or prey, full of a strong original flavor.

    There is a large stone platform on the square, and a few thin females on the stone platform are dancing a kind of powerful and wild dance.

.Mo Li is not very interested in this. He is the kind of person with extremely underdeveloped limbs and incoordination. Dancing is killing him. As a small rich man, Mr. Mo can't even dance ballroom dancing. !

    "Little Mo, this is for you." When Mo Li was in a daze, Qi Yan left for a while, and then he took a very explained transparent rope made of animal tendons with a crystal clear stone strung on it. He put it on Mori's neck and said softly, "This is the blessing of the beast god."

    It is said that in the Beast God Mountains, there is a kind of stone blessed by the Beast God, and the orcs who have the stone will be blessed by the Beast God.

    But only people who are full of love for their partner will find this kind of stone. The reason why Qi Yan is busy these days is to find this kind of stone.

.Morley didn't know this legend. He was curiously picking up the stone and looking at it. This kind of stone is not like spar, although it is clear, it still contains a little white, like a mirror.

    The inside of this kind of stone is not so clear. Instead, it seems that there are stars flowing. If you look closely, it is really beautiful. Every time the stone moves, the nebula in it also changes in different ways, which is very magical.

    "It's beautiful." Morley likes this stone, but he's a man and doesn't have much interest in this jewelry, so he looked away after watching it for a while, and didn't notice the envious eyes of the people around him, but even if He knew it, and probably wouldn't care about that.

    "Take it, don't lose it." Qi Yan naturally knew how ignorant her partner was, but he didn't explain, just instructed Mo Li to take good care of it.

.The two were chatting and dancing when suddenly a familiar voice caught their attention.

    "Friends of all ethnic groups, welcome you to the Flying Winged Tiger Clan." I saw the sacrificial priest standing on the stone platform in a human-like manner.

    Mori sneaked up to Qiyan's ear and said, "You let him carry it."

    Although it is an interrogative sentence, Mo Li's tone is very certain. In this beast world, apart from himself, Qi Yan can speak so politely, so he sacrifices it. It's not that Mo Li despises him. He can usually speak well and normally. , he thought it was incredible.

    Qi Yan didn't answer, so he didn't need to say more about such a clear thing at a glance.

.The sacrifices on the stage are working hard to perform, generally showing the staple food of yam to all ethnic groups, and asking a few delicious females to cook yam on the edge of the stone platform, explaining to the representatives of various ethnic groups how to eat yam. Also inside.

    "It's so boring here, let's go buy something useful." Mori felt really bored after watching it for a while. These performances were really not attractive to Mori who lived on earth, so he took Qiyan and left. , shop around, maybe you can find something good.

    But unfortunately, Morley's luck doesn't seem to be very good. Apart from buying a new type of gauze produced by the Zerg, he didn't see anything else that would interest him.

    So the two of them went home with a lack of interest. Of course, Clan Chief Qiyan was driven back to his own nest. Mo Li didn't let this guy take advantage of it. As soon as he closed the door, he locked someone out. .
.So that night, the patriarch slept pitifully on his slate bed again. He missed the wooden bed he had slept on for a while, as well as the soft quilt and the shallow breathing next door.

    The market is worthy of being the most lively show in the world of beasts. For the next few days, whether it is day or night, it is the same lively, which makes Morley have to admire the energy of the beasts. These beasts are still smiling.

    Unlike Morley, after a few days, he lost a lot of weight. In the past few months in the world of beasts, because of an illness, he lost the meat he ate before. few.

    This made Qi Yan feel distressed. He had no time for the past few days, because it was a day for exchanges between representatives of various ethnic groups, so he didn't pay much attention to Mori. When everything was over, when he found out, I saw my partner lose weight like this.

.Even the rib cage can be clearly felt when holding it, and even the chin is pointed.

    "Little Mo, we won't go next time." Qi Yan was silent for a while, and asked you to put your head on Mori's shoulder, and then said hoarsely, making her female suffer, which is a shame for a male.

    Morley was making seasonings in the kitchen when suddenly this big guy appeared and said something incomprehensible.

    Although he was very puzzled, Mo Li felt Qi Yan's depressed mood, and he replied meekly.

    "Winter is still more than ten days away. I have collected a lot of white flakes. I won't go out to hunt in these two days. There is already a lot of food. I will help you at home. What do you want to do?" After dinner, seven Yan went to wash the dishes and announced.

.This winter, because Morley discovered edible powdered fruits and yam, the Flying Tigers don't have to worry too much about food this year, and can spend more time preparing for keeping warm.

    The patrols in the tribe have long stopped looting their own homes, and now they collectively prepare food for the elderly in the tribe and females who live alone without relatives.

    Qi Yan was naturally one of them, but this fellow used force, obediently making some people speechless.

    It is said that one day the patrol team encountered a powerful beast, and each one came back with a bruised face...

    Morley was making a list of food at home on a piece of wooden paper with a charcoal, ready to check again what was missing.

    Suddenly he thought of something and said, "Is the ice cave ready? Is there any problem with the food in it?"

.Now the weather has begun to get cold, and the Flying Tigers have a mountain with many natural ice caves, which will freeze on time when approaching winter, which is a good place to store food.

    Each family is allocated a small ice cave, and the rest is generally used to store communal food