Chapter 10

Mo Li and Qing came to the place where Mou Niu had prepared the barbecue early in the morning, and in this huge square, there were also twos and threes of orcs gathering at this time, and at a glance, the fire was full of barbecue.

    "Qing, you're here." Mou Niu was not as calm and silent as usual. He was a little happy today. After all, orcs are working hard for survival every day, and there are very few such gatherings.

    "Well, what are we doing barbecue tonight? I've brought all the seasonings here." Qing walked over and turned over the basket of food.

    Because my own cub said that different meat tastes different, and different seasonings can make delicious food.

    "I caught a nest of Cuckoo chickens, didn't Xiao Mo say last time that he likes to eat their legs the most?" Mou Niu helped his partner open the basket.

    And his words happened to be heard by Qiyan who came to eat, and thought flashed in his eyes.

.It turns out that Xiao Mo likes the meat of this beast? He must hunt more chickens in the future. Anyway, this beast is not lethal and reproduces rapidly.

    When Mori heard the word "chicken", his whole body became hilarious. God knows that Xiao Lizi's favorite thing in this life is chicken thighs and chicken! No one, his love for chickens has remained the same for ten years!

    No, Xiao Lizi looked at the chicken drumsticks in the basket that were five or six times larger than the ones on earth, feeling that his saliva was about to flow out.

    "Daddy, Dad, let me bake the chicken legs tonight!" Although the banquet is about to start, there is no time to marinate, but for Xiao Lizi, his favorite chicken drumsticks are the most delicious no matter how they are made.

    "Little Mo, I'm here to eat tonight."  The patriarch appeared elusive behind Mo Li, and his voice was so eerie that Mo Li thought that if he didn't agree, the corpse would be disposed of.

    So, Xiao Lizi pulled out a standard grin and said, "Okay, I'll roast chicken legs for you."

    That's going to be a lot of dog legs.

    Qing, Mou Niu: "..." Did the son sell himself? If you are so good to your partner before you get married, you will definitely be eaten by Qiyan in the future. What a stupid son.

    "I will definitely catch a lot of chickens for you in the future." Seeing that her partner is so sensible, Qiyan couldn't help but smile, and solemnly promised: "I will let you eat your favorite food every day. ."

.At this time, Mo Li felt that it would be good to be like this all his life. Even if there was no so-called love, they would have a very good life. What's more, he seemed to fall in love with this unusual patriarch.

    "Qiyan, can you go to my house for barbecue tonight?" A somewhat crisp voice broke the somewhat ambiguous atmosphere between Qiyan and Mori.

    This made Qing and Mou Niu breathe a sigh of relief. Fortunately, someone came in time, otherwise this stupid cub of his own would really sell himself completely.

    Qi Yan frowned, he didn't like others interrupting his conversation with the little guy: "Sorry, I want to be with Xiao Mo."

    Mo Li looked behind Qiyan and saw a man with delicate features like a doll biting his mouth, with some hope and undisguised love for Qiyan in his eyes.

.Hearing Qi Yan's refusal, Mu's eyes turned red. Since he was a child, because of his delicate appearance and his female identity, no one has revolved around him.

    But when he first became an adult, he knew that he fell in love with the young patriarch. He has been in love with him all these years, but he did not express it to Qiyan clearly.

    This time, he put down his pride and invited Qiyan to taste his barbecue tonight, but he didn't expect to be rejected so straightforwardly. The teasing eyes of the people around him made Mu's tears finally fall.

    "Lord Patriarch, who is this?" Xiao Lizi looked at the man who shed tears within a minute in surprise. He walked to Qiyan's side and unconsciously tugged at Qiyan's animal skirt.

    God, it was really rare for him to see such a 'weak' man in this sturdy beast world! .Look at this hazy teary eye, look at this, I feel pity, isn't it the otherworldly version of the rough and crazy version of Sister Lin?

    "I don't know." The patriarch said coolly, turned around and went to get the gift he was going to give the little guy tonight.

    Molly: "..." Oh, it's so direct.

    Mu: "〒▽〒"

    What is a spike, this is a spike!

    So our rival of Lizi came to provoke him for the first time, and was killed by the patriarch.

    Mo Li looked at Mu who was running away, confused, forgave the baby's low EQ and IQ, and a little bit more.

    If you can't figure it out, don't think about it. This is Xiao Lizi's consistent style. These things are for smart people. Qiyan can just think about it by himself. What's my business?

.The sun had gone down, the sky began to darken, and red torches were lit in the square. Morley had never participated in such a primitive group dinner, and was a little excited.

    At this time, Qi Yan, the priest and some old orcs with beards came to a wooden platform built on the square.

    Qiyan waved her hand to signal everyone to calm down. Suddenly, the square became quiet, waiting quietly for the next few things that the recognized wise men in the clan had to say.

    The sacrificial priest walked in front of several people and said pretendingly: "Everyone, I discovered an edible and staple food, yam, some time ago.

    And I, the patriarch and the elders of each clan have eaten for a while, and there is no discomfort in the body, so today I officially inform everyone, and each family will come to my house tomorrow morning to learn to identify and collect an adult male or female. Yam. "

.The priest said a long paragraph, and Mo Li looked at him as if he was reciting it smoothly, and rubbed his chin with a sinister smile.

    The plaza is no longer as quiet as it used to be, and every family is discussing this new staple.

    The priest and the patriarch have already come down from the wooden platform, leaving a few clan elders to answer the questions of the orcs.

    "Xiao Mo, I also want to eat your barbecue." The priest walked up to Xiao Lizi awkwardly and said, "Xiao Mo's food is the best~"

    After he finished speaking, he took out a piece of pork and handed it to Mori with a wink. He swallowed the smell of Mori's roasted chicken legs.

    At this point, everyone has already started roasting meat. This is a default competition for orcs to see who has the most fragrant and delicious roasted meat.

    Molly took a brush and oiled the drumsticks. .Seeing the oil dripping from the roasted chicken legs, he secretly gulped. He has been here for a while, and he has not eaten chicken yet.

    You must know that in the past, Morley liked chicken the most, just like a fox. If he didn't eat it for a while, he would panic.

    Morley had made a few cuts on the drumstick before, massaged the drumstick with salt, and left it for a while, and it was already delicious.

    At this point, when the chicken thighs were almost cooked, he took out his special chili sauce and brushed it.

    Suddenly, an indescribable scent wafted across the square. Everyone had long been staring at the barbecue place of Morley's house, and saw the distinctive barbecue method of the little females of the Qing family.

    Smelling the drool-worthy fragrance and looking at the delicate and gorgeous face, many unmarried males are ready to move...

.