Chapter 34

The days of the fox clan were neither happy nor unhappy, so Morley regarded it as looking at the scenery, although there were always people sneaking up on them these days, meeting them anytime and anywhere, and then following him stubbornly.

    But this didn't affect Morley's mood. He just needed a guide, so how could he let go of the guide who came to his door for nothing?

    So in another chance encounter with Yanhui, Mori told Qiyan not to talk, he readily agreed to Yanhui's wish to go with him, and generously let him get close to Qiyan.

    "Husband." Qiyan looked at Mo Li tearfully, how pitiful.

    But Molly ignored him, he was angry now, who made this guy last night...

    After humming twice, Mo Li didn't turn his head back and let Qi Yan receive Yan Hui.

    "Qiyan, how many days are you staying with me? . . Winter is coming, or spend it in our tribe! "Yanhui wanted to hug Qiyan's arm, but was dodged, he was disappointed for a moment, and then said in a positive way.

    I don't know why, he didn't have the idea of ​​not marrying Qiyan, but as time went on, Yanhui found that he had fallen deeply in love with this powerful orc, and he must become a partner with him.

    If he really doesn't want that skinny female, he can accept it.

    Females in the beast world are very rare, and they are also extremely loyal to their feelings. If there are three orcs who love each other, it is not without precedent for the three of them to be together, but this is very rare, and it can be said that it is rare for a thousand years.

    Mo Li, who was walking in front, shuddered suddenly. He glanced around suspiciously, but found nothing.

.Of course, Xiao Lizi definitely didn't know that Yan Hui had the idea of ​​"two maids and one husband", otherwise she didn't know what her expression would be.

    "No, we'll leave tomorrow." Qiyan rejected Yanhui's invitation. It's okay to spend the winter in this tribe. It's better to find a cave. Besides, their route has already been decided. This winter, they will go to the Leopard Clan. Leopard The patriarch of the clan is good friends with him, and everything is ready.

    In the evening, according to Yanhui's meaning, he wanted to go back with them, and wanted Qiyan to taste his craftsmanship, maybe he would fall in love with him because of it?

    But only disappointed.

    Just kidding, don't talk about Morley's craftsmanship, even Qiyan himself doesn't know how many streets he can dump him, so if you fall in love with him, don't dream about it.

    "Little Mo." .As soon as she returned to her place of residence, Qiyan buried her head in Mori's neck in grievance and cried out in grievance.

    "Hey, why are you like a child?" Molly pushed, unable to push the big guy, but was hugged on someone's lap, and the two sat on the edge of the bed.

    "Why did you ignore me today and let that female follow us?" Qi Yan asked, her tone extremely aggrieved, as if Mo Li had done something monstrous.

    Mo Li said angrily: "It's not good, it's good to be with a beauty who knows that he loves you."

    After he finished speaking, he pinched Qi Yan, broke free from his embrace in his pain, and then lay aside leisurely.

    Today's shopping in such a hurry may be nothing to the orcs like Qiyan and Yanhui, but for Molly, it's exhausting him.

    "I don't have any." .Qi Yan muttered, then took off Molly's shoes and socks, and massaged him gently.

    Mo Li often asked Qi Yan to lie down and massage him after returning from hunting. It was very comfortable, and also let Qi Yan learn ten percent of the techniques of massage, and mastered the strength very well, unlike Mo Li's hands. The lack of energy always makes Qi Yan feel unsatisfied. Of course, he will not say this.

    "It will be available tomorrow morning. I'll pack my things later, and don't disturb others when I leave." Morley was comfortably pressed, a little drowsy, he said in a low voice, and then stopped talking, Eyes closed, as if asleep.

    Qiyan let go of her partner's little feet and took a quilt to cover him. The temperature has dropped recently, and it will heat up if you don't cover the quilt.

    After packing up and telling Mori to finish dinner, the husband and wife fell asleep comfortably.

.Because Morley was really tired, he was always confused when he finished eating, and he didn't know what to eat.

    When the two left, because they didn't want to cause any trouble, they quietly left before it was dawn.

    Of course, Morley didn't know when he left, because he was packed away directly from the bed by Qiyan, and he hadn't woken up when he left?

    Their departure from the fox clan did not express much surprise, only Yanhui was sad for a long time, and even wanted to go out to find the two, but was stopped.

    Yan Hui thought sadly that she would probably never like other orcs again.

    But just a few months later, he thought of his partner, a wanderer, and knew that at that moment he really let go of his feelings for Qi Yan and was loyal to his partner.

    As for Mori and Qiyan, of course they don't know about this.

.In the next two years, they have been traveling in the beast world, and they have seen some great mountains and rivers, and they are magnificent.

    In the end, because of one thing, they had to end their travels and return to the tribe in advance.

    Because Morley was pregnant, this almost scared the earthling to death.

    Although you are prepared, don't do this suddenly, okay? Doesn't it mean that the offspring of the beast world are difficult to conceive? Look at his father and father, it has not been two hundred years, how come he has only two years?

    When Mori had a child, Qi Yan, Qing and Mou Niu were the happiest ones. Now these three people circled around him every day.

    There is another one who is excited, because it is impossible for a sacrificial priest and a golem to have children, so Morley promised to let his baby recognize them as godfather and godfather.

.Now the sacrifice has played its role. Every day, I talk to the seven-faced gods, what to pay attention to when getting pregnant, what to eat, what to do when giving birth, etc. The two of them have a lot of fun discussing every day. Forget the master.

    The pregnant Molly's temper has changed greatly, and she is not as shy as when she first came, and she looks like a queen.

    Every day, Qi Yan and the others are tossing around, of course, only Mo Li knows if this is intentional or not.

    Ten months later, Mori gave birth to a male cub named Xiao Qi and Mo Qi, a very precocious child.

    The IQ is also unspeakable, the appearance combines the advantages of Mori and Qiyan, very beautiful, and the beast type is also very powerful.

.Le's sacrificial sacrificial every day's sweetheart, sweetheart, loves this child more than Mori and Qiyan, who are fathers, but Mo Xiaoqi doesn't care about this thing. Of course, this does not extinguish the flame of sacrifice.

    The days go on..