Chapter 12

Mo Li finally saw the rainy season of the beast world. The majestic rain was the heaviest rain Mo Li had ever seen in his lifetime, and it was continuous.

    Going out and taking a few drops, it must hurt to death.

    Morley was in his room on the second floor, looking at the hazy world outside. There was only the sound of rain in the entire space. If this was on the earth, there would be no water shortage problem!

    The rainy season always passes slowly, and the sound of raindrops outside is the same.

    During this time, Morley was also restoring the furniture of the earth, bit by bit, at home through the hands of Mu Niu's father, and he was also teaching him how to cook and how to cook.

.Now Qing's cooking skills are very good. With hundreds of years of barbecue skills, he makes inferences about other things when cooking. He often has whimsical ideas and makes dishes that Mo Li admires. In this way, orcs are actually very good. Smart, it's just that they can't come up with these things because they survive.

    "Little Mo, what are you painting?" Qing brought some dried fruit and a glass of warm water, and saw Mori writing and drawing some things that he couldn't understand on the wooden slices.

    Morley didn't stop the charcoal he made in his hand. There is a kind of tree here. His wood is very soft and tough. After Morley found out, he asked Qiyan to cut a lot of wood paper with a thickness of about one millimeter to make it easier for him to draw drawings.

    "Dad, I'm painting a house." Morley took a cup of tea made by a pottery maker, took a sip of warm water, and replied.

    The house on the wooden paper already has a simple frame, which is off the ground.

.The wooden house supported by sixteen pillars, in this world, does not have to worry about whether the wood is strong or not, so Morley can create to his heart's content.

    The wooden house is a three-story structure, with a small roof on one side at the front, one without, for drying things, and the other side for collecting some food to be ventilated.

    The second floor is a place for rest, the first floor is a large living room, next to it is the kitchen, and the toilet and shower room.

    Morley also painted a lot of furniture.

    He doesn't know how to make stoves and other heating costs in the novel, and what he builds is a wooden house, making it unrealistic to burn fire.

    So he set a thick animal blanket in the room in winter, and hung it on the walls, but ventilation required him to think about it.

.It would be nice if there was wood to not be afraid of fire. There is no stone-built house here, and Morley didn't see a house that could be used to build a stone-built house.

    Xiao Lizi imagined that if there is a kind of wood that is not afraid of fire and has strong heat transfer properties, then he can build a fireplace at home, burn a fire in the living room on the first floor, and insert a ventilation window, and the residual heat at night can be transmitted to the wood through the hot wood. The upstairs bedroom is equivalent to an air conditioner.

    "Hey." Thinking of this, Morley couldn't help but slammed his head on the table, "I'm just dreaming, how can wood not be afraid of fire!"

    "What are you doing?" Qing felt distressed when he saw his cub banging his head on the table, and rubbed Morrie's red forehead with his hand, "What kind of wood is not afraid of fire? Isn't Fangmu afraid of fire?"

.Hearing Mori's words, he sat down and said, should he take advantage of this time to tell Xiao Mo about the things here, lest he bang his head when he can't find what he wants? No, it will be stupid.

    "What! (@[]@!!)" When Mori heard that Fangmu was not afraid of fire, he felt that Qing was an angel who rescued him from fire and water.

    If this is the case, then his house doesn't need to wait for the winter to end, and starts construction directly after the rainy season. I heard that the winter here is very cold, and he even heard that he might not be able to make it through, so Mo Li asked Prepare yourself as warmly as possible for winter.

.Morley took out a charcoal pen and carefully wrote down some points that should be paid special attention to, then hugged Qing and kissed him, "Dad, thank you so much, I'll build a house after the rainy season. , the house I built will be very warm in winter! You and Dad will come and live together then."

    Qing rubbed his cheek kissed by Xiao Mo, and a smile blossomed on his face, "No, you can build it whenever you want, Dad's body is the strongest among females, and I have spent a few days. Hundreds of winters, you don't have to worry about me."

    Thinking of the weak and small body of his own cub, this is what to worry about.

    "That's good." Mo Li has his own thoughts in mind. When the time comes, he will act like a spoiled child. Dad and Dad will definitely live in the same place as him, and he can also build a new house for Dad and Dad just like his.

.Thinking of this, Xiao Lizi felt inexplicably that acting like a spoiled child is really a very good skill.

    As for the virtuous horse, can it be eaten? Can't use it!

    So we Xiaolizi enthusiastically invested in the future planning.

    "Well, food storage, you must find one of rice and wheat in the season, I really want to eat China's staple food! I will never forget you.

    There is also, clothes, can not make a different version of the down jacket with white wool. "

    Morley has lived alone since his parents died. He has inherited a lot of scary inheritances from his parents. He has no property to manage, and he does not need to work hard. His requirements for life have always been very high.

    It's a pity that his previous life relied on the convenience brought by technology. He didn't understand the principle at all, and he had never seen those simple things that benefit the people.

.Therefore, it is impossible for Xiao Lizi, who lives at the high end, to be as brave as other protagonists in another world. He can build a castle, build a city for the tribe, invent many things, and generate electricity? That's impossible. Xiao Lizi is someone who only spends money. At home, he uses woven fabrics to make clothes, uses different seasonings to make food, and builds houses out of wood that has been cut to size and shape.

    Sometimes, being rich is also a mistake, and the wealthy who pass through can't afford to hurt.

    "Hey, it's not good to have too much money!" Mori banged his head on the table again. If there are people from the earth, it must be a very ecstasy, and a severe beating. Unfortunately, in this world, Lizi is the only one. A delicate earthling.

    Qing doesn't care about his cubs always doing some strange things, "Does Xiao Mo want to go to the once-a-year exchange day? . . This time the clan elder decided to inform other clans on the exchange day that yam is edible and can be used as a staple food. "

    The world of the orcs is simple. Everyone is fighting for survival. There are not so many conspiracies and tricks. Although they have to gain more benefits, they must also advance and retreat together with all ethnic groups.

    In the final analysis, it is because the Orc Continent is rich in products, the territories of the various tribes are really too large, the tribes are too far apart, and the land without owners is even more numerous.

    If you want a war for land, go out and fly around, as long as you want, a large unoccupied land is waiting for you. Fortunately, when you go back, you will be the owner of that land.
.