Chapter 8

With Qi Yan's efforts, Morley's things were finally moved back, and Morley had been planning his own house in the afternoon except for the food he prepared to eat and some seasonings for drying and preservation.
Undoubtedly, Morley was extremely obsessed with where he was going to live.
In the end, he took a small stick to write and draw on the ground. He thought that he must want the floor. Morley's personal hobby likes to take off his shoes at home. He doesn't necessarily need the whole house to be the floor. At least the bedroom where he sleeps must have the floor. The floor, preferably a two-story house, he saw that no one in this tribe had a two-story house.
Also taking into account the rainy season, drainage is very important. If it is a wooden house, he may build an overhead light and small wooden house.
In the world of beasts, you don't have to worry about the wood here corroding, that's great!
"Little Mo, what are you doing?"
.When Qing came back from outside, he went outside to find a green vegetable. This vegetable can be stored for a long time after being dehydrated. Of course, this is not any vegetable that Xiao Lizi knows. It tastes a bit like cabbage, but it doesn't look like it.
"I'm painting a house. When the time comes, I'll go out and build a house. If it's successful, I'll build a new one for Dad and Dad, and we'll build them next to each other."
Molly didn't really want to live apart from his relatives, but he knew that he had to go out when he was such an adult.
"Will Xiao Mo still build a house? Our house is the bigger one in the clan, but our little Mo's house will definitely be bigger."
The territory of the Flying Tigers is very large, and the place they live in is also very large. The least valuable thing here is the land. Xiao Lizi wants to be modernized like this, so he can be a big landlord.
"It's different. The house has to be built comfortably. You'll find out next year."
.Morley has a general composition for the house, and can plan in detail only during the rainy season.
Qing waved his hand and said

"Okay, we'll wait and see what you build."
His own cubs always have some strange thoughts, many of which are unreasonable, but the effect is surprisingly good, he is willing to believe his own cubs.
Mori didn't say a word. He sorted out the carrots, white radishes, and potatoes, and left a few to eat. The rest were placed next to the cleaned food, and they were placed in the cellar when Dad Mu Niu came back. The food under the kitchen is used to store food, and Morley does not know these principles, because he has never lived in the countryside, and the food he cooks, in this world, it is a pity that there is not much way to make it, because the ingredients he uses are all is processed.
This made Xiao Lizi regret the beginning. To know that if he wants to come here, he should go to the countryside to cultivate for a few years, or else he will not come here and it will be useless...
.Morley used a small earthenware pot to simmer the slightly soy sauce-flavored leaves he ate last time.
That's right, the leaves of the World of Beasts are just so good. This time, he picked a lot of them, boiled them in water, and then slowly added the leaves, tasting them from time to time. When they turned into a thick liquid, and the taste was almost the same, he stopped the fire.
Looking at a pot of green soy sauce from another world, what should he do?
Qing was processing the fruit according to Morley's instructions, making dried fruit, smelling the unique soy sauce aroma, and thinking in his heart, there will be something delicious tonight.
"Dad, I want to eat red fruit."

Morley put the soy sauce in an airtight jar to test how long it would last. Seeing so many fruits at the door, he was a little greedy.
Hongguo is a kind of red fruit, it tastes a little sweet, and it is very delicious with sufficient water.
Qing Wenyan took a red fruit with the right strength and direction, and threw it into Mori's arms.
.Morley was accustomed to seeing his grandfather's hand and took the fruit to the kitchen to wash it.
After eating the fruit, he was a restless person. Seeing that Qing had almost dried the fruit, he took Dad's big hunting fork and his own small hunting fork to go fishing.
However, the ideal is beautiful, and the reality is cruel. Xiao Lizi's side is not like other time-travel protagonists.
The reality told him that even if the fish in the other world was relatively big (very big!) and stupid, and could not run fast, it was not something that a delicate earthling like Mori could catch!
When Qing took eight fish, he saw Lizi on the shore holding his head.
嘤嘤嘤~ I was completely defeated, even the most delicate female in this world has six pack abs! of!
.The villain in the heart of the delicate earthling was completely mad. He looked at the fish with gloomy eyes, thinking about how to cook them. Why don't we have a whole fish feast tonight!
"Steamed, braised, boiled..."

On the way back, Mori spent his time talking non-stop.
Back at home, the two had a simple lunch, while Molly was handling the fish.
In the evening, I will cook a boiled fish fillet, braised fish, and grill the rest. Orcs have a strong taste, and Lizi is the master of spicy food.
So that night, when the patriarch smelled the strong aroma while wandering around Xiao Lizi's house, he walked into Xiao Lizi's house without hesitation, consciously ignoring Qing and Mu Niu and heading to the kitchen.
in the kitchen.
Morley in the kitchen is making soup for boiled fish.
He first poured the oil and then put the peppers. When the peppers were fragrant, he put the sun-dried red peppers. When the peppers changed color, he put them out.
.Then pour the oil and fry the fresh chili, continue to fry the onion, garlic and ginger. When it is cooked, add water, then add salt, pepper, and sugar.
When the soup is ready, put the fish fillets and then pour in the soup base made earlier. After it is cooked, put it in a large can full of vegetables. Put some green vegetables in the soup that is still tumbling, and you can eat it later. .
This big pot of boiled fish boiled three pieces, but Xiao Lizi couldn't move it, and this matter still fell to the patriarch who was rubbing rice.

In the evening, it is said to be a whole fish feast, of course - it can't be a whole fish feast! Male food intake is not to talk about.
One braised fish, three boiled fish, and the remaining four are grilled fish. Morley also scalded some vegetables, so he can't eat meat every day.
In the end, the three other people drank the boiled fish and even the soup. This meal was so delicious that the patriarch didn't want to go home. He took the opportunity to steal a scent from Xiao Lizi's face in front of the two parents.
.The end can be imagined, the patriarch was beaten by his three family members, and the blue and purple on his handsome face was very bright.
When the priest came to see his house that night, he laughed at him without hesitation. The result was that the anger of the patriarch was well vented.
"Little Mo, have you agreed to Qiyan's pursuit?"
The patriarch who sent off the frivolous cub, Qing suddenly started gossiping.
"Mud play Kai!" .