Chapter 29

Not long after the sacrifice left, Qi Yan came back, he felt a little strange, and remembering the strange smile of the priest on the road, it always made him feel very strange.

    When I returned to the room, I saw the puppet sitting at the table with his chin on his hand, with an unfathomable expression on his face.

    Knowing that Qiyan was back, he said without looking back: "Ya just sent a box over, it was given to you by your partner."

    After he finished speaking, he didn't seem to be interested in knowing what was inside, so he turned around and planned to go to the bedroom that Qiyan temporarily cleaned out for him, with a little contemplation in his eyes.

    Seeing the puppet's expression, Qi Yan couldn't help but say, "I advise you not to drag it on, or that idiot will really run away."

.Qi Yan, as a partner who grew up with the two of them, naturally understands the matter of sacrifice and puppets. Unfortunately, one of them is too stupid and the other is too stupid. I told him about the sacrifice last time and wanted to go to something else. When the tribe traveled and communicated, Qiyan reminded the puppet, lest this fellow miss it.

    The puppet was about to enter the room, and his eyes darkened when he heard this.

    In order to make their abilities stronger and learn more skills, the sacrifices of each tribe will go to various tribes and communicate with other sacrifices. Of course, this is because he has an excellent talent who can replace his successor in the tribe. Row.

    And Ya, his master, is only over 600 years old now, and he can completely guard the tribe, so he can go out with confidence.

    With a bang, the door closed.

.Qi Yan smiled slightly. He had a feeling that a certain sacrifice was going to be unlucky. After being stared at by a poisonous snake for so long, finally the poisonous snake was about to bite.

    She walked to the box in a good mood, and Qi Yan opened the box.

    Finally, the contents of the box revealed the true colors of Mount Lu.

    It was a fiery red suit, which Morrie had dyed with a red sap, although the sap dyed clothes could only be worn once and faded when it touched water.

    "Red, it's so beautiful." Qiyan picked up the clothes, which were made according to her body shape, very beautiful and delicate, although this appearance was a bit strange, giving Qiyan a strange sense of incongruity, but he Still very happy, this is what Xiao Mo personally made for him, and it is so delicate, it must have been done for a long time!

.The patriarch, holding a lady's wedding dress and smiling silly, looks so weird and weird, it is placed on the earth, others think it is a lunatic.

    In addition to a set of fiery red Chinese wedding dresses, there is also a set of pure white Western-style wedding dresses.

    Qi Yan prefers the white wedding dress, because it can show the arms and the legs are easy to move, so he thinks that during the ceremony, he will wear white during the day and red at night.

    A certain patriarch thought with joy, and Morley on the other end almost couldn't stand up with a smile because of a fantasy, so it was said that the couple's ceremony of the two was destined to be eventful.

    On that day, all the members of the Flying Winged Tiger Clan, even the males who were far away in the forest, all who could come back came back, and they all gathered on the square.