Chapter 21

Immediately, the long-awaited market started, and Qi Yan was so busy that day that she didn't even have time to think about how to get back to Mori's house.

    And Morley also took some sackcloth that is unique to the Flying Tiger Clan, which is softer than other clans, and some gadgets that he made by himself as well as some animal skins that he had cleaned up, and even a rhombus. The three of them went there early in the morning. Take a seat and wait for the market to start.

    "Little Mo, this is so beautiful." Lingge has been familiar with Mori for a while, so she is not so shy towards him.

    At this time he was holding a colored clay pot that Morley used various fruits and resin paints to paint on the clay pot.

    Every tribe has this kind of pottery, because pottery was shared in the whole beast world hundreds of years ago, but the colorful ones with beautiful patterns like Mori, Lingge thought, there must be only flying in this world. Wing tigers have.

.Seeing Lingge holding the pot, Morley explained: "Use different colors of resin and pigments made from fruit leaves, and then dip a bit of linen cloth on the pot, and you can paint your own colors. and patterns."

    Now the market has gradually become lively, with all kinds of people walking around in different clothes but mostly with original flavors.

    Morley also saw a lot of people with different colors of hair and eyeballs, a bit like Westerners on Earth, but their hair and eyeballs come in many colors, red, green, blue, and white, and they look very beautiful.

    "Look, that's the female of the fox clan." Lian suddenly pointed to a place and said while pulling Mori and Linge.

    Mo Li and Ling Ge looked in the direction of their fingers and saw three long white haired, handsome faces with some gorgeous females appearing not far away.

.The animal type of the people of the fox family is the white fox. The people of their family pay attention to appearance second only to force, so people who are not good-looking are not very popular in the fox family. Even if you have superior force, they will fear you, but they will not respect you. you.

    Mo Li looked over and sighed, "It's true that there is a fox character, and there is a three-point beauty in the bones."

    As soon as the three fox females appeared, they attracted the attention of the vast majority of people in the entire market. The fox females were not short, but they were thinner than other females. The indescribable amorous feelings, their natural fox eyes cast a glance, intriguing people's souls.

    Mo Li is also fortunate. Fortunately, the orcs here do not understand the meaning of that kind of style and hooking people. Otherwise, would other females still have a way to survive in front of the fox clan?

    "Little Mo, let's go shopping! Didn't you say you wanted to find something?" Lian said suddenly.

.He rolled his eyes and didn't know what he was thinking, and after he finished speaking, he pulled Mo Li to stand up.

    "Oh, okay, wait for me to get a bag." Molly almost fell from being pulled, and he stood firm and took out a backpack with a lot of bags that he sewed by himself.

    There is a transparent stone in the backpack, which is a common currency for all races. This kind of stone is very magical. It grows naturally, but the shape and size of none of its stones are indistinguishable with the naked eye, and the place of production is fixed, so the orcs will Use this stone as a common currency.

    The night before yesterday, Qiyan lost a large bag to Mo Li, and Mo Li didn't know the concept of money here. Anyway, he knew that Qiyan was very rich.

    While Morley and Lian were curiously looking at various specialties that the Flying Tigers did not have.

    The former first female of our Flying Tiger Clan finally came out, and today he was in full costume.

.Mu put on a kind of tulle clothes that his daddy bought from the fox clan. In fact, he added a layer of gauze to the original clothes, and it was white. If Mo Li saw it, he would definitely think that this was Who is dead?

    Mu's hair is rare in the Flying Tiger Clan. Today, he carefully pinned small flowers on his hair, and his eyebrows were also dotted with red dots.

    This body is really very popular in the beast world.

    "Excuse me, how many stones are these animal skins?" Morley held a white, hairless animal skin in his hand, and he pulled it very elastically.

    The stall was set up by a man from a small tribe. When he saw Mo Li's face, he blushed, and said in a low voice, "This is the skin of a white rat. If you want all of it, it will be two stones."

.White mice are very common in this orc tribe, and white mice are very weak, so the white mouse skin is not worth much, but such a big bundle only needs two stones to give it to Morley.

    Even snickering aside, he knew that Xiao Mo was the most beautiful female. You see, as long as he buys something, as long as the stall is an unmarried male, it will be paid to him very cheaply.

    "Okay, I want it all, I'll give you this, thank you." Morley didn't think so much. He took out two stones and handed them to the male who kept his head down, and then put the bundle of white rat skins. Picked it up and put it in the backpack. It was said to be a bundle, but it was actually not a lot. The key is that this white rat skin is very thin, and a hundred sheets are only ten centimeters thick.

    "The front is so lively, is there anything good?" Molly and Lian continued to stroll, stopping from time to time to take a look.

.At this time, a large number of female groups gathered in front of them blocked the direction of the two, and looking at the lively crowd in front of them, Mo Li said curiously.

    "Go in and have a look."

    Lian usually likes to be lively, which is nothing like his tall and stable appearance, so Morley has also learned a little. It is really not just to look at people, because no matter who sees it for the first time, Lian will think, He is a prudent and honest man of the earth, and a girl of the beast world, but he never imagined that this person is an eccentric chatterer, or an impulsive beast!

    Relying on his height advantage among females, Lian led the petite Mo Li to the front of the team with three strokes and five divisions.

    Finally, the things in the crowd revealed his true face of Mount Lu!

.It was actually Mu He, a very coquettish female from the fox clan. That fox clan female was more beautiful than the three fox clan females that Mo Li had just seen.

    She is beautiful and seductive, but this face looks very harmonious in the world of beasts, but Riko, the only person on earth in this world, expresses strangeness. After all, the gender differences between men and women are deeply rooted in his thoughts.

    Of course, after seeing Mu Na's "beautiful and colorful" clothes, he almost spit out.

    "Is he going to dress himself up as a butterfly?" Mo Li said something that Lian couldn't understand, but what he said didn't attract Lian's attention, because Lian had already chatted with a female beside him.

    It turned out that Mu took a fancy to a new fabric produced by the Zerg, but the fox female also took a fancy to it, so the two quarreled...

.