Chapter 30

In the huge square, at this moment, there was silence. In the words of the earth, the sound of dropping a needle could be heard.

    Because of what they saw, their great and heroic patriarch, at this time, was wearing a dress that could not be expressed in words. It was white and fluttering like a fairy, which formed a sharp contrast with the bronze skin.

    Morley had a strong year on this, God, why is there no camera in this world! He wants to take this picture forever! what! !

    I knew before that, although Qiyan was not that strong in the beast world, his body proportions were the same as those of a model, and he had terrifying muscles that were strong but not bulging, but corresponding to his height, his shoulders were very wide, The waist forms the legendary inverted triangle.

    After wearing a wedding dress specially made by Morley, that effect!

    Please imagine for yourself! An enlarged version of King Kong Barbie.

."Hahaha!" The sacrificial priest fell to the ground laughing softly, his face full of twists, although he didn't quite know why he was smiling.

    Although the puppet on the side felt a little weird, he gave Mo Li and Qing a suspicious look, habitually kept silent, and supported the sacrifice, letting him lean into his arms and laugh without the sacrifice knowing.

    However, Qi Yan didn't have any ideas at this time, and didn't care much about what she was wearing, so she had some ideas.

    That is, this dress was originally thought to be able to move well, but I didn't expect it to be light and fluffy on the body, and it was tightly attached to the waist. I felt that I would break if I exerted a little force. The rude movements are even smaller.

    "Xiao Mo, the clothes are very good!" Qi Yan ran to her newly-baked partner eagerly, and Qi Yan started to praise her in a very good mood.

.Since it is the clothes made by my partner, it must be good clothes.

    Morley's face distorted for a moment, and then he tried to calm down his emotions and nodded lightly, "Yeah." With a sound.

    "By the way, in the future you want to call me husband or husband, and I will call you lady or wife." Seemingly wanting to find some more stimulation for himself, Morley finally closed his eyes and said this sentence.

    Damn it, just looking at your body, you will know that you are below. If you don't let yourself take advantage of this verbally, this day will really be impossible!

    A person who has become a wife and slave is naturally meaningless, although he does not know the meaning of husband and wife, since Xiao Mo wants this, so be it.

.Tonight's barbecue banquet may be the most lively banquet for the Flying Tigers in decades. Although Morley is very strange, where are those females who are not giving up on Qiyan?

    In this regard, the sacrifice help Qiyan answered.

    A certain insidious patriarch sent people directly to other friendly tribes to communicate on behalf of his own tribe, and he won't be able to come back for a while. When they come back, the children of both of you will probably be able to go to the ground.

    Hearing this, Mo Li called out insidious, and for a moment he shuddered. What would happen if a certain insidious patriarch knew the inside story of today's marriage!

    So Mo Li looked at the priest slyly. It seems that the only people in this world who know the meaning of these names are himself and the priest. Do you want to destroy the teacher and wipe out the traces?

    Sacrifice: -O- Please let it go!

."Little Mo, is the food in that jar still edible?"

    After the dinner party, Qiyan packed some things in the kitchen, and asked with some doubts, the completely sealed jar, even with the strong sense of smell of the orcs, could not smell any smell inside.

    Morley rubbed his sore arm, hit Hache and said, "It should be okay to drink, that's wine, the amount of wine with fruit."

    "Oh." Qiyan replied, and she didn't ask any more, the room was quiet for a while.

    "I'll wait and sleep on the other side." Qi Yan suddenly said, after all, Mori is not yet an adult, he doesn't want to hurt him, although according to the words of the old man in the rivers and lakes, Mori's body has almost reached maturity, and he is not short. Way to grow taller.

    It's just that a certain female doesn't believe it. He firmly believes that he will have a second development! make a fist!

    "Cough cough." .Mo Li raised his fist and coughed awkwardly, but under Qi Yan's disappointed eyes, he still did not hold back.

    He really didn't think about it, and he wasn't ready for it, just wait...

    Mo Li thought in his heart, give him some time to prepare, after all, because in this unfamiliar world, he doesn't have much sense of security, and there is always an unreal feeling.

    Thinking of Qi Yan's somewhat disappointed eyes when she left, Mo Li sighed, and suddenly couldn't sleep for some reason.

    He walked into the kitchen, opened the seal of the jar, and there was indeed a strong smell of wine inside, and it also smelled a bit of grapes, which was very nice.

    Morley took a bowl and took a sip. The fragrance left on his lips and teeth. It really was a long time since he drank.

    And for some reason, the wine made from Beast World grapes is much better than the wines of the 21st century.

.It's delicious! Mmmm, another drink, great, go ahead!

    Qi Yan was doing self-examination in the room when you heard a knock on the door after a while.

    "What's the matter with Xiaomo?" As soon as he finished speaking, a humanoid with the smell of alcohol fell on Qiyan.

    I saw that Mori nodded between his eyebrows, his face was flushed, his mouth was full of alcohol, but his expression was still very serious, as if he was talking about a great event.

    "Brother, I'm here to study a major event with you!" Mori looked serious and solemn, just like discussing national events, he took Qiyan's arm and walked into the room, and then slammed the door with a "bang" .

    Mori and Qiyan sat on the bed face to face, Qiyan looked at Moli, who was swaying but had a serious face.

.Qi Yan thought for a while and said, "Little Mo, what are you going to study with me?"

    Knowing that her partner may have become confused because of what she ate, Qi Yan also had the idea of ​​fighting.

    Morley: "How exactly do humans and beasts have to produce offspring?"

    Qi Yan: "..." Grandpa, what are you talking about?

    Mo Li would have been stunned without Qiyan, the seriousness on his face suddenly disappeared, he smiled at Qiyan, and the smiling Qiyan fought all over, and then resumed his facial paralysis and continued to be serious.

    Qi Yan: "Little Mo, what are humans?"

    Qiyan still had a lot of fun with the new nouns that appeared in Mo Li's mouth, and some strange words were really interesting.

    Morley ignored him, he continued to say a word

."Let's study the reproductive organs of humans and beasts alike!"