Chapter 22

"Is that how you flying-winged tigers treat guests from afar?" The female fox's voice was a little seductive, it was called a hooker!

    "What does this have to do with our Flying Winged Tiger Clan? This piece of cloth is obviously the first thing I liked." This was a sharp and anxious voice.

    He originally thought that after dressing up like this, he would be the most beautiful female in this gathering, and would definitely be more attractive than the female named Morley, but he didn't expect to meet someone more beautiful than him before he met Morley. Female, and even robbed him of a piece of cloth that he liked.

    This made Mu's anger all of a sudden explode!

    "Did you like it? I think you are so ugly, how can you match such a beautiful cloth." The fox female probably felt that the heat was not enough, so he added another handful of firewood, successfully making Mu's anger Burning.

.Mu's eyes were red, and he was called an ugly person in front of so many people, which made him lose his spirits. He slapped him with a slap, and his voice was sharper than ever before, "Ah! You are ugly!"

    So the two of them were quickly torn together, but no one next to him went to persuade or help, because orcs, whether female or male, are not allowed to participate in such a fight, unless it is life-threatening, and obviously, this The fight between the two females was far from a life-and-death struggle.

    Molly and Lian said that watching the play was super enjoyable!

    After a while, the crowd gave way, and Morley saw Qi Yan and Abba Mou Niu who had not seen him for a long time.

    Mou Niu and Qiyan took a pair of patrol officers from the Flying Tiger Clan and quickly separated the two who hurt each other.

    "What happened?.Fighting is not allowed in the market, have you forgotten this rule? "Sacrifices are unprecedentedly serious at this time.

    Although the orc world cherishes life, there is always friction between various races.

    Legend has it that a long time ago, various tribes lived together, but the differences in beast shape and strength caused them to have differences, so a complete orc tribe split into other tribes, large and small, and for thousands of years, various tribes There are many battles and frictions between them, and it is not that there has been no war before, but the older generation did not say it, and the younger generation did not know.

    Sacrificial, Qiyan, and Mou Niu are the most powerful guardians of the Flying Winged Tigers, so they are very clear about this secret.

.Seeing Qi Yan and the priest, Mu began to cry and complain. He didn't expect this thin female fox clan to be so powerful. In the battle just now, he was almost suppressed by one side.

    At this time, Qi Yan had the majesty of a patriarch, and was no longer the laid-back noble son who kept smiling. At this time, his face was paralyzed.

    "Who wanted to buy this cloth just now?" Qiyan asked with a paralyzed face as she walked to the Zerg who was selling the cloth.

    This makes Molly proud, you see in this whole world where the whole world is a little stupid, his man can turn around and find the key points in no time, it's awesome!

    Someone was very proud in his heart, and he didn't know that because of Qi Yan's sharpness and intelligence, a certain proud Xiao Lizi was eaten by someone who was getting more and more black-bellied in the days to come.

."It was this beautiful fox female who first took a fancy to it. After he gave me the spar, he put it with me and said that he would get it later, but the female of the flying tiger clan insisted on this piece. I explained it to no avail."

    The stall owner thought it was a Zerg male. He first looked at the fox female obsessively, then pointed at Mu and told the whole story.

    This made the orcs who had been watching the show all looked at Mu with contempt, and even those who had always supported him felt a little ashamed and left.

    I originally thought this was a delicate and lovely female, but I didn't expect her character to be so bad.

    "You are talking nonsense! Woohoo..." Mu couldn't stand other people's eyes, he yelled, and then ran away crying, no face to see anyone again, if something like this happened, no matter how good he looks, he won't Someone is willing to find him as a partner! .He will definitely be unpopular in the tribe in the future, and if he brings shame to the tribe at a rally, even the patriarch cannot be forgiven.

    "Okay, it's all gone. I am the sacrificial career of the Flying Winged Tiger Clan, and I apologize to the Fox Clan on behalf of the Flying Winged Tiger Clan." The sacrificial priest made everyone disperse, and then bent over to apologize. This matter requires a heavyweight person. To apologize, it can only be the patriarch and the sacrifice, but it is impossible for the patriarch to bend down, so the sacrifice is done consciously.

    The fox female's eyes lit up from the first sight of Qiyan, and he returned a salute, "Hello, I'm Yanhui from the fox clan, it was the fault of the female just now, not the Flying Winged Tiger clan. wrong."

    Although Yan Hui returned the salute to the sacrifice, her eyes were drifting towards the absent-minded Qi Yan, and she didn't have the aura of "Is this how you flying-winged tigers treat guests from afar?".

.Ya was shocked by the sound of Susu, and his scalp felt numb. He glanced at the fox female who was staring straight at the head of his family, and mourned for him in his heart, it was our little Moli. The cutest and truest.

    "You guys continue to patrol, I'll go shopping with Xiao Mo." Seeing Yan Hui who was still talking, Qi Yan finally couldn't bear it anymore! He just saw the person who has been thinking about it in the past few days. Now he doesn't want to do anything, just wants to accompany his little Mo.

    Then a patriarch directly ignored the anger of his father-in-law and the grievances of other patrol members, and swaggered towards his beloved.

    On the other side, Morley said that after the play was over, he could continue shopping, and he didn't see the person walking towards him.

    Yan Hui said anxiously, "This warrior of the Flying Tiger Clan, I wonder if you can accompany me to the market as compensation for the shock just now?"
.Completely ignoring the surprise of the patrol team members and the burning anger of Mu Niu.

    And seven colors? The patriarch missed his own little Mo so much, he was automatically closed off from outside harassment, and he left without looking back without hearing Yan Hui's words.

    Yanhui bit her lip unwillingly, trying to catch up, but was stopped by the priest!

    Just kidding, didn't you see the flame in Mou Niu's eyes? After a while, this female really catches up, and I don't know what will happen? Either he was burned to death by Mu Niu's anger, or he was thrown back by Qiyan. You must know that if you disturb the time between a patriarch and his dear female, you will be treated very harshly.

    "I'm very sorry, this beautiful female, our patriarch already has his partner, so he can't accompany you, there are many single warriors in our flying tiger clan, you can choose any one to accompany you shopping, just consider it right Your apology!"

.I have to say that a certain priest is still very talented.

    So Yan Hui angrily went back to her tribe's camp