Chapter 26

Although I have heard that the winter of the Beast World is the season of death of the orcs.

    In fact, according to the lifespan of orcs, even if it is very difficult for them to conceive children, they can normally have at least five children in their lifetime, but the tribe with the largest number of orcs is only a few thousand people.

    This is not only because of the struggle with survival and disease, but also because of the winter. Even if there have been almost no deaths of young orcs and middle-aged orcs in the past two hundred years, there will always be a few or a dozen old orcs every year. Cubs under the age of ten died.

    So for the orcs, winter is more terrifying than the forest.

    Just like Morley now, he has moved the sofa to the fireplace, wrapped in a thick quilt every day, and doesn't want to come out.

    Because it was really cold, it didn't do much in the first week, but the temperature dropped rapidly, but soon the outside was covered with snow, and the temperature inside the house dropped to freezing point.

.Although Qiyan is also cold, male orcs are more resistant to cold than females, and he has spent more than 200 winters, so winter is not so hard for him.

    "Drinking water." Qiyan brought out the ginger-soaked water that Morley requested.

    Because this can make the body warmer.

    "Hmm..." After taking a sip of the hot ginger water, Mo Li felt that he was finally alive.

    "Fortunately, I got some firewood from Dad." Morley warmed his hands with the quilt, and then said happily, the flames on the side illuminated his face, and it looked warm under the firelight.

    Qi Yan got into another quilt and nodded when she heard the words. He didn't expect Xiao Mo to be so afraid of the cold. Fortunately, he had brought more firewood, otherwise, Xiao Mo would have had a hard time getting through it if he didn't burn for a day.

    "Let's play chess." .Mo Li felt a little bored and too cold. He wanted to find something to divert his attention. Suddenly, he thought of the chess he had finished and said to Qiyan.

    Qiyan took out chess from the side, and Mori taught him how to play chess. During this question and answer, time passed quickly, but Mori didn't feel too cold. His attention was indeed attracted by the intelligence of the patriarch. .

    Morley was completely speechless, why are the orcs he met so smart!

    Looking at someone who can beat himself to nothing in just half an hour, looking at a one-sided chess game, Morley wanted to cry without tears.

    Brother, may I ask what your IQ is?

    "I'm not playing anymore." Morley was rude, so boring, one-sided and frustrated.

    Qiyan put down the chess in her hand and smiled very enchantingly.

    "Humph!" Molly was fascinated by the beauty and almost lost control, he snorted angrily.

.The smile at the corner of Qiyan's mouth widened, giving Xiao Lizi a bad premonition.

    Sure enough, Qiyan stood up, grabbed the quilt that Mori was wearing with both hands, and started to roll, until she rolled Mori into a silkworm chrysalis, and said with a smile, "Is it still cold?"

    This sentence, which is similar to sarcasm, successfully made Mo Xie sweat out of anger in the winter.

    "Let go of me!" Molly rolled on the ground, trying to break free from the quilt.

    No way, the quilt made especially for winter is so large that it is difficult to break free.

    Qiyan doesn't care so much, it's hard to tease the little guy.

    He picked up Moribian's silkworm chrysalis and threw it on the sofa. He also took a clean rope and tied the man's chrysalis, so that the man was really like a silkworm chrysalis, he could only wriggle, and then he went Cooking.

.Molly rolled on the sofa alone, but his hands and feet were bound, and he was sweating profusely, but he couldn't break free from the quilt, until he was tired and quiet, in the warm quilt Fell asleep.

    Qi Yan heard that there was no sound in the room, so she stopped what she was doing, walked out to take a look, and saw a silkworm baby chubby and asleep on the sofa.

    And after this day, thanks to Qiyan's blessing, Mo Li came out of the sleeping bag.

    And it's really warm to tie yourself up to sleep! Molly didn't admit that he was shaking!

    After going through all the hardships and finally making two sleeping bags, Qiyan got a special benefit. He finally climbed into Morley's bed. This is really something that can go down in history.

.Because both of them slept in their sleeping bags, Morley didn't worry about anything nasty, and there would be an inexplicable warm feeling when the two of them slept.

    As for Qiyan, you can believe that the patriarch knows that winter will be full of energy and steaming! Where to worry about whether it is cold or not.

    When more than half of the winter was over and the temperature began to rise, Morley also adapted to the temperature for a period of time and adapted to the winter here, because the warm measures were very well prepared.

    Therefore, Morley had only the initial discomfort in winter and the unbearable cold in the middle. After a while, he also got used to the winter of the beast world. Although it was cold, he was no longer afraid.

    So, one day, Lizi had a whim and wanted to eat ice, whether it was ice cream or popsicles! He was thirsty.

.When he was on Earth, he was worried about his own body, and he didn't think that ice cream was delicious, but now, he really wanted to eat ice cream. Of course, because it was too boring, he wanted to do it. .

    Taking out a small clay pot, Morley explained the principle and general practice of making popsicles very colorfully, and then the two of them started adding things to the clay pot.

    Winter is too boring. The two have to compete no matter what they do. Throughout the winter, the two have competed dozens of games, big and small, and the outcome is five or five points.

    Moreover, the two of them still have a bet, and that bet is something that both of them cannot lose, so this game that was supposed to increase the fun has become a fight between the two.

.Suddenly, Mo Li ran into the storage room regardless of the cold. You must know that since the winter, he has never left the burning house or the hot room upstairs except when necessary.

    After a while, Morley came down with a jar of things in his hand.

    Just got bored once and got some milk from a milk tree, the sap doesn't like pure milk, and it doesn't look like any other kind of processed milk.

    This kind of milk has a grassy fragrance, and there is no fishy smell of milk. You must know that when Morley usually drinks milk on Earth, he has to cook it with mint before drinking it.

    The milk in the pot was a little stiff, Morley took out a chopstick and started stirring in the pot, then poured some milk into the small pot, and finally put the chopsticks in the small pot and put it out to freeze. Ice, know that simple milk popsicles are out of the oven!

.Qiyan's popsicles just put the simplest white sugar, and eat them after freezing. They are very sweet. For the beastmen who have never eaten popsicles, this is also a kind of delicacy in the world.

    So our patriarch, ignoring Xiao Lizi's advice, ate quite a few popsicles in one breath.

    finally……

    The patriarch has diarrhea...

.