Chapter 19

Time passed day by day, and after a few days, Mou Niu brought good news to Molly, he found the rice!

    "Abba, let me have a look." Mo Li was upstairs just now, when he heard Mou Niu's notification, he ran down quickly.

    "Don't worry." Mou Niu took out a huge, round fruit with a red appearance from the basket?

    Morley: "!" Is this the legendary rice? Why have I never seen this earth person, although I don't read much, I still know what rice is like!

    "Don't worry." Mou Niu glanced at Mori, who was full of disbelief, and then said slowly, then took out a clay pot and broke open the fruit.

    White powder pours out of the fruit...

    Morley stepped forward, dipped some powder with his finger, put it in his mouth, and said in surprise, "This is flour!"

.That's right, this is flour. Although it is not rice, it can also be used as a staple food.

    Mou Niu didn't say until after all the white powder had been poured out, "I don't know what this fruit is called. He actually has a lot of it at the edge of the safe area, but the white powder inside does not taste dry. It smells, so no one picked it, I asked others, it is called powder fruit, because there is white powder in it, I just brought it here to show you."

    Mo Li has been looking for something called rice for a day or two. He started thinking about it on the first day he came, so Mou Niu brought it over to try it.

    "This is good, even the stone grinding is saved." Xiao Lizi once again sighed the magic of the orc world, "Dad, wait a minute, take out how much you have, and I will give it to you and Daddy. Make good food."

.Mori glanced at Mou Niu's back basket and planned to give the pancakes a try to Mou Niu.

    Hearing the words, Mou Niu took out all the fruits in the back basket, broke apart and poured the flour, then followed Mori into the kitchen, watching him earnestly and making noodles.

    Morley made the dough seriously, and then found a clean stick to roll the dough into a pie.

    Pour some lard in a specially made earthenware dish, and put the dough in it.

    "Pira..." Wait until the dough is golden, turn it over and continue, and then take out of the pan, and don't stop until ten Morrie's are baked.

    Mou Niu had been there for a long time when Morley was mixing the noodles. It turned out that the powdered fruit turned into lumps after kneading it with water.

    And it was so fragrant after it was fried, which was different from the smell of meat. It was a unique fragrance that stimulated his saliva secretion.

    "Try it." .Morley rolled a pancake and handed it to Mou Niu, who also rolled one to eat.

    To be honest, he almost forgot the taste of flour. God knows that after he came to this world, he ate meat every day, and he gained several pounds!

    Mou Niu ate a flatbread regardless of a few bites, and then felt this deliciousness that has never been seen in the orc world, the aroma has been lingering between his lips and teeth, "It's so delicious! I'll pick more tomorrow. point."

    After the father and son ate two of them, Morley wrapped the remaining eight in clean leaves and brought them back to Mou Niu to taste. Try it. Anyway, this kind of fruit can be kept for a long time. I will let Qiyan Duo collect it tomorrow, so that even in winter, I don't have to worry about running out of food.