⊱---𝟗---⊰

Before the teacher arrived, [ Name ] and Takemichi along with his friends returned to the classroom as they allowed her to give a proper introduction. She explained how she was basically Takemichi's sister albeit not biologically since she was taken in by his mother, and properly introduced her name followed by an excited smile since she's never been in an actual school-- cloud retainer having taught her how to read and write when she was younger so many years ago that there was no need.

[ Name ] sat in the only empty seat that was near the back of the classroom, close to Takemichi but not directly beside him. The teacher was confused upon seeing her, not being informed of a transfer student joining his class, although he said he would bring it up to his supervisor later on and for her to just join the class for today. Not really thinking that through and just thinking she could join and fit in after stealing a uniform that fit her from the girl's locker room, she sweat dropped and mentally noted to visit this "supervisor" later on.

Class was going relatively well and Takemichi gave [ Name ] a piece of paper to take notes on since he didn't have an extra notebook for her to use. He would glance over at her and see she was oddly excited to learn about what the teacher was demonstrating, everyone else looking rather bored. He was relieved to see she was actually fitting right in-- in fact he was pretty sure she was already more liked than he was (which he was only slightly jealous of).

While staring at her and getting lost in his thoughts about her situation along with his own, finding similarities in how the two shared similar burdens that were forced on them, he was snapped out of his staring when she suddenly sat up straighter and looked towards the doorway in confusion. He watched as she blinked repeatedly before deciding to look in the direction where she was staring, but all he saw was the closed door and all he could hear was the teacher droning on and on about the lesson.

He looked back over to see she was still staring, her pencil dropping onto the paper and rolling a bit before she stopped it from falling without even looking, her attention so hyper focused on the door he was certain there was something there.

He perked up once he heard a rather loud 'thud', his attention now snapping over towards the door as he understood that she must have heard a similar sound earlier.

As if to steal everyone's attention, a loud voice shouted out from the halls and reached the ears in the classroom.

"What school are you bastards from?!"

"Get the hell out!"

The teacher paused his lesson to look over at the door as if expecting it to open with the loud commotion, unnoticeable to anyone that [ Name ] was slightly irked because of the distraction as she was really enjoying the concepts that were being reviewed.

Just like the teacher and the students were expecting, the swooshing of the door sliding open echoed throughout the room and a loud 'bang' thundered once it opened fully, a tuft of blonde hair peeking into the room as the boy with black eyes began to look around and scan the students.

"Hmm... oh, hey. There he is." Mikey remarked as he stared at Takemichi with a small smile.

"Huh?" Takemichi had a dumb expression on his face as he stared at the gang leader incredulously, wondering how he knew he was here and what he wanted with him.

Mikey took quick excited steps into the classroom, everyone stunned at the bold entrance including the teacher who stood by idly and let the interaction go by. His hands were shoved into his pockets and his jacket draped over his shoulders as he sent Takemichi a closed eyed smile, another boy rounding the blind spot to peer into the classroom where the previous one stood.

"Come play with us, Takemichi!" He exclaimed happily, [ Name ] sensing no malice or sarcasm in the voice so she figured he must be one of his friends who was here to play with Takemichi, just as he said. He acted much more mature than he looked sometimes so she tends to forget he's just fourteen.