⊱---𝟏𝟓---⊰

There was an awkward air of silence as the moment processed for everyone. What Takemichi's friends had assumed was that since Takemichi and [ Name ] had seemed relatively close to Mikey and Draken, and seeing that they were gangsters themselves, they would share that [ Name ] was in a similar situation already.

However, they realized just how fucked things could get if Draken didn't take the information dump lightly. He could see this as them hiding her affiliations with malicious intent, which wouldn't be a pretty sight for anyone.

Takuya ignored the bead of sweat forming at his eyebrow as he let a shaky smile upturn his lip.

"Oh... he doesn't know?" He questioned.

Atsushi lifted his hand to cover half of his face as he turned to Yamagishi who was sitting beside him.

"Shit, were we supposed to keep that a secret?" He whisper-shouted over towards the boy with glasses. He only shrugged in response, looking from Draken and back to [ Name ], before he spoke loudly for everyone to hear.

"I mean, it's Draken, so who cares!"

Takemichi's attention snapped over towards Yamagishi as he let his irritation show on his face with the way his eyebrows were downturned and a frown stretched his lips.

"I care!"

Yamagishi looked over at him with a blank face before he gestured his head to the side where [ Name ] was sitting beside Makoto.

"[ Name ] doesn't seem to care." He pointed out.

Looking over at the girl, she really didn't seem to care. She only blinked slowly as her attention diverted to each person that talked as she listened silently to the dilemma going on in the room with an apathetic expression. When she made eye contact with Takemichi, she only shrugged her shoulders to show she agreed with what Yamagishi said.

Draken walked further into the room causing everyone to fall into a dumbfounded silence as if they had forgotten he was even in here in the first place. The aura surrounding him demanded attention, and from what Takemichi could see, he looked irritated from them either openly talking about wanting to keep it a secret from him, or the fact they were straight up ignoring him.

"Alright, alright slow down. Are you tryna' say [ Name ]'s a gangster?" He questioned as he glared over at the girl fiercely, the presence he was exuding similar to the one he gave off when he visited Takemichi at his school for the first time.

Takemichi moved to stand up, swallowing down the nervous lump in his throat as he inched his way closer to [ Name ] in case Draken would decide to suddenly throw hands. With Draken's attention solely on the girl, the four goons sat silently in anticipation since they couldn't come up with an answer for him. They were indecisive in whether or not they should say anything.

Luckily, [ Name ] wasn't intimidated by the aura and spoke freely, nodding her head in response to his question.

"Yes I am. I didn't mean to keep this from you, it just never turned up in conversation."

When a dry laugh fell from Draken's lips, the tenseness in the room disappeared as quick as it came as he grinned and shoved his hands back into his pockets.

"Totally called it."

Takemichi blinked repeatedly as he processed the words before his jaw fell open in shock, looking over towards the tall boy to see if he was serious or not. Seeing that grin etched on his face as he looked over at [ Name ], he knew by no means was he caught off guard and actually was prideful that he figured her out.

"Huh? You knew?"

Draken nodded. "We... ah him and I had thought about it some time ago and we figured as much. She's got too much of a hardened aura not to be one."