⊱---𝟏𝟔---⊰

[ Name ] smiled as she kicked around a ball with Atsushi and Takuya, watching as the two would pass it back and forth with their feet before occasionally sending it her way. The sides of their shoes were stained green from the freshly cut grass and there was a scent of morning dew resulting from the previous night of rain, however they ignored the slight inconvenience in favor of having fun. Everyone was in a good mood after all, seeing how Mikey and Draken were getting along once again.

Feeling a soft pressure hit against the side of her foot, [ Name ] blinked repeatedly and looked down realizing she had been spacing out.

"[ Name ]! Kick it back!" Atsushi called as it bounced off her foot and rolled the slightest in front of her before stopping.

She nodded her head determinedly.

[ Name ] did a slight jog towards the ball before lifting her foot back and sucking a breath of air in. She swung her foot forward and felt the tip of her shoe make contact with the ball. She sent it spiraling in the direction she was facing, which was towards Atsushi and Takuya. It traveled in the air quickly, going perfectly in between where the two boys were standing.

Both of the boys stared with wide eyes and their jaw hanging lowly as it zoomed past their faces after lifting from the ground, a harsh wind sending whiplash at them and freezing them in place from intimidation.

"Holy shit!" Takuya muttered, suddenly breathless despite only kicking around the ball for a few minutes.

Mikey, who was in the middle of taking a sip from the drink he had gotten at the vending machine on his way here, spit out the drink in shock and pointed in her direction where the three were playing.

He put his can down beside him and hopped up, making Draken look over at him with a slight tilt to his head.

"[ Name ]! Toss to me next!" He yelled out as he began to jog over with a large grin on his face, his arm lifting to wave at her when she looked over at him.

She nodded her head in agreement before looking over towards Takuya, who was returning with the ball after getting over his initial shock.

Draken stood up and was quick to follow behind Mikey. He shoved his hands in his pockets as his eyes glanced from Mikey to [ Name ], the odd girl who he had been getting to know more and more about recently.

"Yo Mikey, forgot to tell ya' we were right, she's a gangster," He casually exposed. Takemichi overheard and could only sigh, but guessing it was alright since it was just Mikey, he kept his mouth shut. He was sitting beside Yamagishi and Makoto, who were talking about who knows what and surely something he didn't want to know about.

Mikey smirked as he nodded his head and looked over at her while responding to Draken at the same time.

"Totally called it. What gang?" He asked as he watched her take the ball from Takuya and thank him nicely.

"Yaksha. Disbanded foreign gang."

He whistled at the name and nodded his head, glad to have gotten confirmation at the foreign part since she did have this different charm about her.

"I knew she was foreign, there's no way she's not."

Takemichi continued to listen to the two, his eyes darting from them to [ Name ] as his thoughts raced.

'I'm glad they made up.' He shrugged before he suddenly breathed in a worried sounding inhalation. '...I just hope they don't tell everyone about [ Name ] though.'

Takemichi couldn't help but to get lost in his thoughts as he stared at his three new friends, Mikey, Draken, and [ Name ].

He had a clear goal when it came to Mikey and Draken. He would make it high within their organization, Toman, in order to prevent Kisaki from ever hurting Hina and anyone else he cares about. He has to find out why everything is going to go so downhill with Mikey and how to prevent it, and it was all so difficult for one person to handle on their own. It was scary, knowing his interference could make things all the worse or better.