⊱---𝟏𝟒---⊰

The point of Takemichi following Mikey and Draken around all day was so that he could prevent the Draken faction and Mikey faction from ever being created, however his attempts would end in failure. All because Pah, a member of Toman, got arrested during a big fight with Moebius for stabbing Osanai, the leader of Moebius. Pah insisted on staying back to turn himself in and urged everyone to run, to which they all complied as the police sirens blared throughout the streets and grew louder and louder.

That's where the dispute between Mikey and Draken began; all because Pah had turned himself in.

After that fight in the warehouse between the two gangs, Takemichi would fall unconscious as a result of his injuries and end up in the hospital.

Which brings us to the current state of things.

Takemichi had woken up and was greeted with Emma and [ Name ], Emma pacing around the room while [ Name ] sat in a chair impatiently tapping her foot on the ground. When she saw he was up, she had gotten ready to start talking, the crease in her eyebrow and how her lips were bent downwards telling him she was fuming in anger, however Emma took over and cut her off as she burst into tears.

Emma tearfully caught Takemichi up on the situation with Draken and Mikey— confirming his worries had come true. She was devastated that things could regress to such a point and she wanted nothing more than for the two to stop fighting and get along.

After comforting the girl and reassuring her everything would return back to normal, Takemichi beckoned Emma closer, side eyeing [ Name ] ever so often as she moved over to his bed. As she got close enough to him that they could whisper without anyone overhearing what they were saying, he let the question that was on his mind since he woke up fall from his lips.

"Is everything alright with her... she's kinda scaring me."

Emma sweat-dropped and slowly shook her head back and forth in denial, whispering back,

"I had to stop her from strangling you while you were unconscious."

Takemichi felt his face loosen up in terror, his eyes shooting wide as the looks he was giving her didn't go unnoticed. [ Name ] uncrossed her arms from over her chest and stood up, Emma backing away from Takemichi as she swallowed the growing lump in her throat. Emma's attention darted between the two, the tension clearly one of frustration, and she thought about getting help, but instead let things play out and would see if things got too far.

"Are you an idiot?" [ Name ] asked as she glared at the boy.

"What're you talking about—"

Not even letting him finish, she threw her hands up in front of her as if to show her anger, raising her voice as she paced back and forth, making Emma back into the corner of the room.

"—I told you to call me whenever you were in trouble!"

Takemichi's face tensed as he felt himself get frustrated, raising his own voice in turn.

"Listen, this isn't something you have to get involved in. You should focus on keeping yourself safe." He said, hoping she would just drop it there.

Unfortunately for him, [ Name ] had a stubborn trait. And she would no doubt put it into play in this scenario as she snapped her attention over to him and stopped pacing.

"Why are you so worried about my wellbeing? Did I not show you how I could take care of myself?" She reminded, the day the creature had attacked the two being a reference for that.

Takemichi felt his heart race, his mind in shambles since he didn't want to argue with her but refused to get her involved. He wanted to cry from the overwhelming feeling he was experiencing from knowing things he shouldn't know and having to bear the burden of keeping them a secret to keep others safe. The fact [ Name ] couldn't understand that was just what made him equally as mad, and so his tone became harsher as he shouted at her with tears pricking the corners of his eyes.