⊱---𝟏𝟑---⊰

From the future and from the Toman meeting Takemichi had attended the day prior, he had learned of a biker gang known as 'Moebius'. This gang would be the trigger for Toman breaking into two halves, the Mikey faction and the Draken faction. And it would also be the cause of Draken's death.

Draken and Mikey would get into a dispute because of this faction, causing them to inadvertently destroy Toman from within. Takemichi wasn't sure what this dispute would be about, but he was determined to stop it by any means necessary. Even if that meant he had to stalk the two in their daily lives in order to make sure there was no conflict, which is what he was doing now.

He sat in a booth a few seats away from where the two sat, listening into their conversation as Mikey complained to Draken about not getting a flag with his meal.

Meanwhile, [ Name ] was off doing her own thing. She hummed a light familiar Liyue tune to herself, reminiscing about the days she would often spend enjoying the outdoors. The sun beamed down on her and slid atop her skin, the light breeze gently fluttering her clothes as she crouched down in the field of grass at the park nearby Takemichi's house. She outstretched her hand forward and let her painted nail graze the soft pink petal, the flower blooming from the ground swaying in the breeze along with the flowing accessories of her outfit.

[ Name ] allowed the spotted ladybug she had noticed walking around in the embrace of the flower to crawl onto her finger before bringing it up to her face, smiling gently as she observed the small bug that began to travel along her skin. Its tiny legs stampeded atop her index finger, debating with either continuing to crawl towards her arm or to fly away.

Without looking away, she called out the name of her dear friend so that he could see the creature for himself. He wasn't the fondest of bugs and didn't fancy handling them gently, but he found them interesting when [ Name ] would show them to him and tell him some random obscure fact about the little creatures he never thought he would hear in his lifetime.

"Hey Xiao—"

She felt herself snap out of that tranquil sensation of when it feels like you're the only person in the world, reality hitting her as she felt her body go stiff.

"—ah."

Perhaps she had gotten too lost in her reminiscing thoughts. [ Name ]'s small smile she didn't even realize had come to her face loosened its muscles and turned downwards, a frown tugging at her lips.

[ Name ] outstretched her hand once more and connected her finger to a different flower, her finger being a support bridge for the ladybug to make its way on. It didn't hesitate in doing so as it moved to the uglier flower in appearance that was littered with aphids.

She held that frown on her face as she sighed softly to herself before dragging her finger along the length of the stem of the original flower. She held it still and picked up the small clippers that sat in the grass beside her, angling it carefully before squeezing the clippers to remove the flower from its growing spot.

She put the flowers beside the others she had taken from the park and mentally counted them. Eight of them were lined up, a number she believed brought good fortune. Each was chosen carefully from within the giant field of dozens.

She then picked up one from the pile and moved to sit in a more comfortable position, bringing the flower close to her as she twirled it around and observed it for any lingering bugs or thorns. She did the same for each flower before bundling them together and arranging them nicely. She then fished in her pocket for the ribbon she had brought along, and upon finding it, she wrapped it around the stems of the eight flowers before tying them together with a nice bow.

With that, she stood up and left the park to head to her next destination.

The bustling hospital was as frantic as it was everyday, the nurses logging patient's information on their computers, bouncing from one room to another, and doctors in and out of surgical and patient rooms all day and night long.