⊱---𝟑𝟐---⊰

[ Name ] looked at the entrance of the arcade for a moment longer before putting her hand atop the chain. It chimed as the metals clinked against one another from the movement, [ Name ] stepping over it carefully as to not trip. She walked up to the clear door and pulled it open, the smell of smoke hitting her instantaneously.

Humming in alert hearing someone enter, one Valhalla member looked over and questioned her appearance out loud, making others take notice.

"She's back?"

"Look at her! Walkin' right in here as if she's the shit."

"You forget something, princess?"

She walked past them without saying a word, resting her hand comfortably on the school bag that hung from her shoulder. She stared straight forward, showing no signs of fear or hesitance as she walked to where the circle was formed earlier. It was now dispersed as everyone sat around scattered to smoke, drink, and talk.

Continuing to walk forward with everyone's eyes on her, she remained uncaring as she went on the path that seemed to be created for anyone daring enough to step forward.

"You're back? Did you want to join too, girly? We'll treat you right!"

Continuing to ignore the comments thrown at her, she stood where she had been earlier with Takemichi. She saw the blood splatter on the floor and looked over to see the 1st Division Vice-Captain sitting up while breathing heavily.

Glancing to where the Captains sat along with Hanma, she saw that Baji and Kazutora had joined them, all looking at her curiously as they stopped talking with one another, late to notice her presence.

"Valhalla. The group Mikey's so concerned over..." she said out loud, slowly looking around the room of people surrounding her.

Her stoic face looked more bored at this point, her voice monotone as she lazily folded her hands behind her back.

"What a grand name for something so pathetic. No one here looks all that strong to me."

Almost immediately after she said that chaos erupts, cigarettes being pulled away from lips as everyone burst out laughing. One of the Captains placed his hand over his stomach as he laughed hard, others smirking or joining along in the chaos.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

The laughter continued to ring out for a few more seconds, and it didn't even die down when someone approached her from behind.

Placing their hand on her shoulder and not bothering to hide the grin on his face, he was quick to grab her attention as his lips parted to speak.

"Listen bitch--" he started but was quickly cut off from talking as she turned and clenched her fist before slamming it against his face.

"--GAHH!"

The hit was hard. The sound of it traveled throughout the entire arcade and silenced everyone. They watched as a tooth flew out of the man's mouth and bounced on the floor before landing in front of the Captains and Leaders of Valhalla.

Suddenly everyone took her seriously from seeing that merciless hit, guards shooting up as they stared at [ Name ] with varied expressions of shock.

Kazutora stood up in alarm, eyes widened briefly before they returned to their neutral position.

"Demon girl... I remember now. She's the one who helped save Draken on August 3rd. There's rumors of her having abnormal strength that even surpasses Mikey's abilities."

Hanma grinned as he remained seated, looking down at her with his cheek resting against his knuckles. "I've heard of her too. From another source though."