⊱---𝟏𝟗---⊰

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!"

[ Name ] was breathing heavily and was clearly exhausted, making Takemichi not even hesitate to run to her side and begin to fret over her wound. Internally he contemplated where she learned the phrase 'son of a bitch' from, but then it clicked that she was really invested in those telenovelas that were streamed on tv, so she must have picked it up from there.

Before he could even say anything, Kiyomasa placed his hand atop the road making the gravel shift around loudly. Attention snapped over to him as he began to stand back up on his feet, the other members of his group already charging forward with hostile expressions directed towards [ Name ].

Takemichi stepped away from [ Name ] and glared in Kiyomasa's direction. He sucked in a deep breath before he sprinted forward with a yell, throwing his body forward as he attempted to tackle Kiyomasa back to the ground. Unfortunately, although [ Name ] made it look easy to throttle him, he did not budge against Takemichi's weight and stood tall despite feeling dizzy.

Kiyomasa raised his fist and struck down, hitting Takemichi on the head, making [ Name ] call out his name. When Takemichi shook his head back and forth, she got the silent message not to interfere, and only nodded her head before looking towards the approaching group of five that decided to target her.

[ Name ] ripped the knife out of her hand, this action far more painful to her than when it was lodged in. It made her bite down on her lip until it bled, a trail of red mixing with the clear drops of rain; leaving a pink streak down her chin and neck.

She tossed the knife to the side, listening as it bounced along the stone. Her hand dripped blood, but she had no time to wrap it as she turned her body to the side to dodge an incoming fist directed towards her face. She grabbed the man's arm and tugged him forward as hard as she could, sending him stumbling behind her and tripping over his feet. She then reeled her uninjured fist back and punched towards the next man, but it was too slow and easy to predict compared to before, so it didn't make contact.

Meanwhile, Takemichi sunk his teeth into Kiyomasa's side making him stagger backwards. The two fought desperately to grab the upper hand from the other. Takemichi found his attention fixated on Kiyomasa's neck, and next thing he knew, his hands were around it as he squeezed as tightly as he could to constrict his airway. Kiyomasa began to choke, his eyes widened as he grabbed at Takemichi's shirt and tried to yank him off.

Takemichi was resilient and continued to squeeze tightly as he grit his teeth together, his fingers leaving red printed indents on Kiyomasa's skin. After a minute more of struggling, Kiyomasa finally stopped tugging away at Takemichi and let his hands go limp to his side. His eyes rolled to the back of his head once again, but this time, they wouldn't be finding their way forward anytime soon. He toppled backwards making Takemichi step away frantically to not go down with him, panting heavily as he stared down at Kiyomasa with nothing but contempt.

Meanwhile, Hina anxiously looked down at her phone, a message she sent out a few minutes prior being left on 'read'. She could only stare at it, hoping that it was received visually on the other end. And luckily for her, it would be.

Takemichi's friends had dropped everything they were doing and rushed to the location Hina told them about where they were in danger. The sight they came to witness when they turned into that alley was [ Name ] getting slugged in the face, her head flinging to the side before she snapped back and punched without hesitation. She was taking hit after hit and delivering just as many, making her look pitifully human. She was so exhausted from not only teleporting to the location in a world that refused her, but also fighting a literal demon before she came here.

Seeing five of these big gang members beating on this one girl, the four made no hesitation jumping into the fight and initiating their own one-on-one battles with loud shrill yells. Takuya, Makoto, Yamagishi, and Akkun all fought in a similar fashion to [ Name ], giving and receiving hits sloppily in a desperate attempt to gain the upper hand.