⊱---𝟑𝟕---⊰

Baji was going to die. Kazutora was going to die. Hina was going to die. Kisaki was going to die.

And [ Name ] was going to make sure none of that happens. She glanced around, making sure to have sight on each of those four as she remained by Kisaki's side. The two took down anyone that tried to approach them, [ Name ] sending people to the ground easily with her energy well replenished.

Mikey climbed a large stack of cars, jumping from one elevation to the next as he lured the people chasing him. Behind him was the Captains of Valhalla along with Kazutora, who amazingly enough kept up with his agility.

Once Mikey reached a point where the top of a car provided him with plenty of space to move, he stopped and waited for them to come up with his back turned. One jumped down having made it in front of him using another way, a grin on his face as he thought he took Mikey by surprise.

Swiftly, Mikey clenched his fist and pulled back his arm before hitting his stomach with all he got. The Captain's eyes popped out in shock as saliva flew from his mouth, staggering backwards as Mikey turned around and hit the second Captain.

He was quick to down the third one as well, but as they got back up and situated themselves quickly, he didn't realize how much of a distraction they were to him. Kazutora raised both his arms to the side of his head, a metal pipe clenched tightly between his fists. He swung it down quicker than when he took Hansen off guard, and it hit Mikey straight in the back of the head. Gasps rang out as everyone down below looked on in horror, Valhalla members cheering loudly for their leader.

Draken grit his teeth as he looked up towards Mikey, pivoting his foot in his direction before Hanma threw a punch at him that he had no choice but to dodge.

Mikey was knocked down, on the floor and disoriented from the attack. The Captains of Valhalla evilly chuckled as they surrounded him, Kazutora only a few inches further than them.

[ Name ] gestured her head over towards the stack of cars, her eyebrows creased in concern.

"Kisaki, meet me over there, I'm going to help Mikey!"

"Hey—!"

She was already taking off, Mikey placing his hand on the rusted car as he used it as leverage to stand up from his crouched position.

"Mikey!" Draken yelled as he ran towards the car pile, only to be intercepted by Hanma once again.

The captains lifted Mikey up by his arms and Kazutora raised the pipe, intending to beat on him with it.

People tried to get in [ Name ]'s way, but her speed was incredible. Her heel loudly clicked against the ground as she ran, no longer silenced as they normally were with the panic coursing through her.

With elegant precision, she hopped up from car to car, and Kazutora only got one strike in sending a blood splatter in a diagonal line atop of the car they stood on.

Mikey's eyes were shadowed as his head lolled downwards.

"Now, [ Name ]." Mikey mumbled between his bloodied lips, remembering the night when she told him to call out her name whenever he was in trouble.

[ Name ] swung at one of the Captains as her body shook recognizing the call of her name from someone that she gave permission to, making their hold on Mikey significantly weaken as he fell back.

Mikey said something to Kazutora about him killing his brother, and while still being held back by two of the Captains, he was able to throw his head back and swing it forward to headbutt Kazutora, knocking him out with blood squirting out of his nose.