⊱---𝟐𝟗---⊰

It wasn't long before more members of Toman began to flood the shrine. Bike engines revved loudly, and people laughed and talked as they greeted their fellow members. That only lasted a short time though as the mood became serious when Draken appeared. Everyone got to their respective places, forming a neat formation as everyone lined up.

[ Name ] stood in between Takemichi and Mitsuya, greeting those around her with a polite smile or small wave. Many were already familiar with her, but some took the chance to introduce themselves. Takemichi looked at her silently and awed at her charm to become friendly with practically anyone so quickly.

As Mikey finally came up those stairs and walked down the divided path of people, everyone bowed their heads in respect. [ Name ] remained with a tall posture, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked over at Mikey before Takemichi and Mitsuya simultaneously pushed her head down. Mikey had noticed and snorted lightly before fixing his blank look onto his face and walked up the final set of stairs that looked down upon the members of Toman.

"Good evening, sir!" The voice of every Toman member rang out loudly.

Draken was closely following Mikey, and after Mikey whispered something to him, he stepped forward. Since Mikey was where he was supposed to be, heads rose as they no longer had to bow in greeting.

"We will now officially appoint the new 3rd Division Captain of the Tokyo Manji Gang," Draken said, his voice ringing loud and firm. [ Name ] was relieved to hear his voice, glad he recovered enough to be here.

She looked around her, the looks of shock spreading on everyone's faces making her blink repeatedly in confusion. Honestly, she wasn't even sure who all the captains were to begin with, so she couldn't bother to show excitement or surprise in the slightest for what Draken had said.

Mikey walked forward, standing tall and proud as he glanced over the crowd.

"3rd Division Captain! Stand up!" Mikey declared loudly. This brought a wave of uncertainty as everyone looked around and beside them, wondering who it could be.

Takemichi looked from his shoes up to where Mikey was standing repeatedly, and then occasionally over to [ Name ], wondering if Mikey was referring to him. He lifted his thumb to his mouth and captured his nail between his bottom and top tooth, mind racing as he contemplated what to do. He ended up shaking his head to himself, convinced it was just his delusions talking, however after a moment when no one stood up, he thought maybe Mikey was referring to him.

However, the emergence of two sets of footsteps would reassure him otherwise. [ Name ] turned upon being the first to pick up on them, and when the two people came into view, she stood frozen in shock. One of them was definitely familiar, maybe not a significant person she has met so far, but someone she's encountered in a delicate scenario.

Whispers rang out as more and more people took notice of the two, one with blonde hair and glasses and the other much taller with a buzz cut.

"That's the 3rd Division Captain...?"

"The big one or the small one?"

Takemichi turned around slowly, his head angled to look past [ Name ] while also catching the look in her eyes. They were widened in familiarity, in shock. And when he looked at the person she was staring at, he couldn't help but feel his lips part in surprise.

The blonde-haired man was now grinning in pleasant surprise as he couldn't peel his eyes off from [ Name ], one of his hands sliding out from his pocket and waving at her as if he was some sort of celebrity.

'Huh?' Takemichi thought as he stared wide-eyed, his head feeling light as he contemplated whether this was real or not.

He watched as Kisaki walked to the steps, and didn't stop before them, but on them along with Mikey. As he was right in front of him, he turned his back to the leader and sat down. This sent some into an outrage as they immediately began to point out the blatant disrespect.