16

Elijahs POV

"Ezra for fuck sake get up!" I yell as I brush my teeth.

We had to leave in five minutes and this dude still wasn't up. "I am up shithead" He scowled as he walked up beside me and grabbed his toothbrush.

"About bloody time" I mutter as I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone.

A minute later we were both walking down to the cafeteria.

"Wait up" Someone shouted. We turn around and see Clayton walking towards us. "We're heading to the cafeteria, you coming?" Ezra asks Clayton.

"No. Gotta meet with my history teacher. Something about missing essays" He mumbles. "Anyways, Jay asked us to run an errand at four. Yous free?" Clayton asked as we continued to walk down the stairs.

"No, I got tutoring at four. Ezra is free though" I answer and Ezra scoffs. "Quit being a bitch and ask her out already" Clayton groans. "Oh shut up" I mutter as we reach the last flight of stairs.

"He's right and you know it" Ezra scoffs and I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I mutter causing them to laugh. "Yo Ezra I'll meet you behind the school later" Clayton shouts as he walks down the opposite hall towards the classes.

"What are you tutoring her in anyways?" Ezra asks as we walk into the cafeteria. "Science," I say as we join the queue for food."I hate science" he mutters as he grabs a tray. "No one likes science" I sigh and he nods.

He got his usual slice of toast while I got a fruit salad. I see Quinn and Harriet sitting down on a table in the corner and walk over to them. Ezra follows.

"Ladies! How are we on this shitty Thursday morning?" I say as we sit down. "Crap. Got maths first thing" Quinn mutters and I chuckle. "I got English with Clayton at seventh period" Harriet groans and Ezra pats her back.

"You two are like an old married couple" Quinn snorts and Harriet scowls. "Right?" I agree and Ezra laughs. "Shut up" Harriet scowls. "Look I gotta go meet with my geography teacher, I'll see you all later" Harriet says before standing up and leaving the table.

"Are we still on for tutoring today?" I ask and Quinn nods."Great. I'll meet you at your history class" I say just as the bell rings.

"I'll see you guys later" I shout as Ezra and Quinn walks towards their physics class.

******

It was the end of school and I was on my way to meet Quinn.

I saw Clayton walking down the hall towards me with a big ass grin on his face.

"The fuck made you so happy," I ask suspiciously. "Just had a good English class that's all" His answer made me even more confused. "Dude you said you hate English" I say."Yeah I did, but then it got more fun" Clayton shrugs before walking off.

How the fuck does English get more fun?

When I got to the history class, Quinn was inside on her phone.

"Phones away sweetheart. Class is in session"I say as I grab her phone. Fear immediately filled her eyes. "Elijah give me back my phone!" She yelled as she tried to grab it back, but failed since I was taller.

"I'll give it back after" I reply, very amused by her attempts to get her phone.

She sat back down with a frown on her face causing me to laugh. I sit down beside her and take out my science book.

"So what do you need help with," I ask. "Everything" Quinn groans. "Okay let's start with-" I'm cut off by the sound of a phone beeping.

I grab my phone but there are no new messages. I grab Quinn's phone causing her to try to grab it again. She failed.