65

Harriet's POV

"I left my hoodie inside. I'm going to go get it" I tell Clayton, and he nods at me in response.

I turn and start walking back towards the front door, passing Alora and Becca as they run towards everyone else.

I step in the door and make my way into the living room. I grab my black hoodie and throw it over my head before turning around.

I'm startled when I see Issac standing only a meter away from me.

"Are you leaving?" Issac asked, and I nod cautiously.

"Um yeah. Excuse me" I say as I go to walk past him, but he grabs my forearm roughly.

"I'd like to talk to you about something," He tells me, and I can't help but feel scared. "I really have to go," I tell him as I try to pull my arm out of his grip, but he only tightens it.

"It'll only take a minute" He smiles and I gulp as I look away from him.

"I want you to break up with Clayton" Issac tells me, and I look at him in shock. The smile on his face was now long gone, and instead, there was an evil glare.

"Excuse me?" I mutter, and he sighs.

"I spent years building Clayton into the man he is today. And you're ruining it. You're a weakness, and I want you gone" Issac tells me and I scoff.

"Go fuck yourself"I scowl as I pull my arm from his grip suddenly. I turn around when suddenly his hand is placed over my mouth and I'm being dragged into the kitchen.

I let out a muffled scream as I tried to pull his hand away from my mouth. "Shh" He whispers in my ear, and that's when I hear voices.

I assume it's the triplets and Jay, and they sounded to be coming from upstairs.

I try to make as much noise as possible, but as a result, he hits the side of my head into the wall.

I let out a cry in pain as my head immediately started pounding.

The sound of their voices slowly fades, and I realise it's now just me and him in this massive house.

He removes his hand from my mouth and pulls out his hanchicheif to dry his hand.

I take this as my chance to escape and I push past him and go to dash for the exit.

"I suggest you come back. For Lilian's sake" He says before I can make it out of the kitchen, and I freeze before turning to him.

"You have seven days to break up with my son or I'll pay a little visit to Lilian" Issac threatens, and I freeze.

"Harrynet!" Someone suddenly says, and I look to see the two girls standing beside me. "Come on," Becca tells me as she grabs my hand.

"Just a second," I tell her while I shoot her a fake smile, and she giggles.

I turn to Issac to see him grinning, and I glare at him through teary eyes.

"This conversation never happened Ms.Miller" He tells me, before leaving the kitchen.

"Come on!" Alora grins as she grabs one of my hands, Becca grabbing the other. They pull me outside, while I try my best not to break down in tears.

I put on a fake smile as we approach the others. "We found Harrynet!" Becca shouts, and I see Clayton laugh. "Her name is Harriet sweetheart" Jay chuckles as the girls 'drag' me right up to Clayton, before pushing me into him.

"Now kiss!" One of them cheers while the others giggle

"Jay control your kids" Clayton chuckles as he puts an arm around my waist.