17

Harriet's POV

I was currently walking down to the cafeteria to get some food. On my own may I add.

Quinn's staying locked in her room because apparently she can never show her face to Elijah again.

She told me all about how he stole her phone and he saw the text I sent to her. Somehow, that's my fault.

Anyways, I tried telling her that Elijah has probably already forgotten about it, but she wouldn't listen.

Just as I reach the last flight of stairs, I heard a voice. "Well if it isn't the bitch who stole my man".

I turn around and see Molly right behind me. Where the fuck did she come from?

"What do you want Molly?" I groan.

"I want you to stay away from Clayton" She snaps, causing me to snort. "That's gonna be pretty hard since we are literally roommates" I reply.

"I'm not joking around here, Miller. Stay the hell away from him. We're in love and you are getting in the way of it!" Molly shouts as she pushes me back a bit.

"Don't touch me," I say calmly. "Or what?" She taunts me, causing me to laugh. "Have a good day Molly" I say as I begin walking down the last flight of stairs.

Just as I was going down the last two steps, I'm pushed forward.

Im falling towards the ground so I put my left hand out to break my fall. I hit the ground and I feel a pain in my left wrist.

Fuck.

I stood up straight away and faced Molly. She was standing on the bottom step with a smirk. "Stay away from him"She demands.

"No, I don't think I will," I say with a smirk.

Molly suddenly runs at me and punches me in the face. I feel blood running from my nose and she smirks.

I punch the stupid little smirk off her face before I grab the back of her head and shove down as I lift my knee, kneeing her in the face. I lift her head back up and throw two more punches before pushing her back. She falls to the floor and clutches her nose.

Surprisingly, she got back up quickly and shoved me into the wall.

She punched me in the face twice, and when she went to throw the third punch I ducked, causing her to punch the wall. She let out a cry of pain as she clutched her hand.

I used this to my advantage as I pinned her to the wall and punched her another few times. I step back and she slid down the wall with a cry.

"Stay the fuck away from me you psycho" I mutter as I wipe away the blood that's pouring from my nose. I rush to the bathroom to clean up my face before anyone saw me.

After a few minutes, I looked okay. I had a cut on my left cheekbone, and a bruise was forming too. But I used my hair to cover it for now. There was a small cut on my bottom lip but it's not very noticeable so it should be fine. My right knuckles were red, but my left wrist was definitely the worst. I think I sprained it.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom. I started making my way to the cafeteria, where I saw Ezra, Elijah and Clayton all sitting around eating.

I went up to them and sat down beside Clayton.

"Hey Harriet" Elijah smiles. "Hi," I answered and shot him a small smile.

"You good?" He asked and I nod. "Yeah just tired". And my wrist hurts like a bitch.

"Did you guys hear what happened to Tyler?" Elijah asks as he takes a bite of his pizza. "He's the captain of one of the sports teams, isn't he?" I ask. "He's captain of the soccer team,," Clayton says and I nod.