34

Claytons POV

Im fucking livid.

Harriet can barely move without wincing in pain thanks to that fucker.

She didn't want me to, but I checked the photo. Which just made me more pissed. Those two must think I was born yesterday. In the picture, Harriet clearly looks distressed. Tyler's practically squishing her against the wall.

I told Harriet Im going down to the cafeteria to get some food. Although that's not a lie, it isn't the full truth either.

Just as I went down the last flight of stairs the bell rang signaling fifth period was over and now lunch again.

In this school we get two lunches; one after third period for ten minutes and one after fifth period for twenty-five minutes.

Im making my way to the cafeteria when I spot Molly leaning against a wall with her friends.

When she notices me staring, she winks.

I walk up to her and she smiles. "Hey, Clayton. I'm so sorry about what that bitch Harriet did-" She began, and she even reached to put a hand on my chest.

I smack away her hand before glaring at her. "Molly I've told you millions of times, yet you still don't seem to understand to let me dumb it down for you. I don't like you. I have never liked you. Ever!" I snap.

I wasn't exactly keeping my voice down, so a small crowd started to circle around us. But I couldn't care less. I've told her millions of times and I'm getting sick of having to repeat myself.

So maybe if I do it in front of a crowd, she'll finally listen.

Tears start to form in her eyes and her face heats up at the crowd around us.

"In fact, I hate you. I hate you so fucking much Molly. I always have" I say bitterly.

The look on her face told me my words hurt her a lot.

Good. She hurt Harriet.

Me reminding her I don't like her was becoming a monthly occurrence.

"So I'm going to say this one last time. And I suggest you listen. Stay the fuck away from Harriet" I mutter before pushing through the crowd and making my way to the cafeteria.

Now that that's sorted.

I walk into the cafeteria, and not even ten seconds later Quinn is calling me over to their table.

"Hey," I say as I sit down beside Ezra, Quinn, and Elijah sitting opposite us.

"What's wrong with Harriet? We saw you carrying her last lunch break and she didn't show up for any classes. Is she okay?" Quinn immediately starts asking. Quinn looked very concerned. After all, her and Harriet are very close.

"She'll be fine" I assure her, but Quinn just looks more concerned.

"As in future tense?! So something did happen. What happened?" She asks and I sigh. "Harriet got attacked by Molly and Tyler. Tyler kicked her in the stomach so she's in some pain. She's going to be fine, I promise Quinn" I tell her.

But this just made all three of them look at me. "What the fuck is wrong with them?" Elijah scowled. "Why did they do that?" Quinn asked. "To break us up. Tyler forcefully kissed her and Molly took a picture and send it to me. With the caption being 'I'm so sorry but you had to know' " I explain.

"I'm not even joking, that girl needs some serious help" Ezra mutters and I nod. "And you're sure she's okay?" Quinn asked and I nod. "She's up there watching Hunger Games. I just came down to get her some food" I tell her and Quinn nods.