35

Ezra's POV

It's been two weeks and Tyler did as he was told. He left the school three days later, and whether he's alive right now is unknown to me.

I walked into the library and headed to the back where the computers are. I find Julian sitting there with headphones on as he scrolled through something on the computer.

I knock off his headphones before sitting down beside him. "Hey! That was a good song" Julian mumbles and I roll my eyes. "The sound of my voice is better than any song you could ever listen to" I smile and he snorts. "Keep telling yourself that," He says and I chuckle.

"What you working on?" I ask as I nod to the computer screen. "Had to write a five thousand word essay on Climate Change. I finished a few minutes ago, so I was just reading over it when you showed up" Julian explains and I nod.

"What are you doing here?" Julian asks as he turns off the computer. "Do I need a reason to come see my boyfriend?" I ask and his cheeks turn a bit red.

Julian and I started dating the day I got back after the Christmas break, so around two weeks. He still hasn't gotten used to the term boyfriend. So every time I do, he blushes, and it's fucking adorable because Julian rarely blushes.

"Come on. I'm here to escort you to your track practice" I say, before standing up and holding out my hand.

He laughs before taking my hand and standing up. "What a gentleman" Julian says. "Only for you, Jules" I smile and he rolls his eyes while smiling.

"Don't be cheesy, Ezra" He laughs and I smile. "You love it" I whisper before leaning down to kiss him.

He grips the back of my neck, pulling me closer and I smile.

After a minute, Julian pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. "Im going to be late if we continue" He quietly laughs and I grin. "It'll be worth it though" I add and he chuckles.

"Let's go," He says as he pats my cheek before walking away. I immediately follow and interlock our hands.

He looks down at our hands before his smile grows.  He notices me staring, and his smile drops and he looks straight ahead, trying to play it off like he didn't care. Adorable.

Julian had fluffy, brown hair that was slightly curly. His skin was pale, and he had two different colored eyes; his right eye blue and his left eye was hazel brown. He was around 6" tall, just a few inches shorter than me.

As we walk out of the library into the hallway, Julian lets go of my hand and I frown at him.

"I know you don't want people to know you're gay" Julian shrugs as he continues walking beside me.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that actually. I think I'm ready to tell my friends" I say and Julian stops and stares at me.

"Are you sure? Please don't feel like you have to just to make me happy. I don't want you doing anything you aren't comfortable with" Julian said hesitantly and I smile.

"Im sure Jules. I don't like keeping us a secret. You don't deserve that. I know you said you are okay with it, but I'm not" I tell him and he nods. "Plus I want my friends to meet you" I shrug and he slightly smiles.

"So shall we?" I ask as I held out my hand to him. Julian looks at me before grinning.

"We shall," He says, before taking my hand and we continue walking down the hall.

                               *******

The next morning I was sitting in the cafeteria with Quinn and Harriet.