30

Harriet's POV

"Clayton you asshole!" I yell as I look at myself in the mirror.

It was nine am the next morning and I went to have a shower when I caught a glims of myself in the bathroom mirror.

I stare in horror at the multiple dark, red hickies that were painted on my neck. There were even a few on my chest.

How the fuck am I supposed to hide these?!

I was so focused on the marks that I didn't notice Clayton enter the bathroom.

He stood behind me, only wearing his sweatpants from yesterday. He slid his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Good morning to you too" He mumbles in a groggy voice.

I slap his arm that was around my waist and scowl. "How the fuck am I supposed to hide these?!" I yell. "Who said anything about hiding them?" Clayton mutters before he began kissing my neck again.

This fucker.

" Get the fuck off me you leech!" I shout as I yank his arms away from me. I turn back to the mirror and examine them again while Clayton leans against the bathroom door frame, looking at me in pure amusement.

"This isn't funny! We have school in two days and the shirt collar won't cover this" I groan and he laughs.

I turn around and glare at him. He grins and winks at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Get out, I need to shower" I mutter as I turn around and begin to take off the tank top Clayton put on me last night after I fell asleep. But I stop when I notice him not leaving.

I turn my head and see him staring at me with a smile. "Don't stop on my account" Clayton smirks and crosses his arms over his chest.

I roll my eyes before I walk over to him and try to push him out of the bathroom.

Keyword; try.

"I really need to start working out" I mutter after my fourth failed attempt of pushing him.

He barely moved an inch.

"Having some difficulty, I see" He chuckles and I scowl. "Fuck off and let me shower" I groan.

"I'm not stopping you" Clayton shrugs.

I roll my eyes before going to slap his chest. Only he caught my wrist and pulled me into him. His other arm wrapped around my waist.

"Clayton let me right now" I scowl and he snorts. "Or what?" He grins and I scoff.

"You're actually so fucken annoying" I groan and he smiles. "Better start getting used to it," Clayton said before bending down and kissing my cheek.

That simple gesture caused my face to heat up.

"You're so cute the way you blush," He says, letting out a small laugh as I glare at him.

"Clayton," I say. "Yes love?" He says in a sweet tone, acting like he isn't holding me against my will.

"Get out of the bathroom right now or I swear Im going to knee you so hard in the balls" I say in the sweetest tone physically possible.

He must have taken my threat seriously as he let go of me five seconds later.

"Yes Ma'am" Clayton says, before quickly kissing my forehead and leaving the bathroom.

I hold back a laugh as I close the bathroom door.

I strip before turning on the water and getting in the shower. The warm water ran down my body, washing away the events of last night.