70

Claytons POV

"Who the flip kissed in front of my daughter and then bribed her with two lollipops" Jay asks as he walks into the kitchen carrying Becca, who has a lollipop in her mouth.

Do pinkie promises mean nothing anymore?

I was sitting on one of the stools at the kitchen counter, and beside me was Ezra, Quinn and Elijah.

And at the kitchen table behind us were the triplets.

"Who?" Jay repeats, and Becca giggles as she puts a finger over his lip.

"Wasn't me. I lock my door after what happened that one time" Leo tells him. "We don't need to bring that up Leo" I grimace at the memory.

"Nah wasn't me. I'm out of lollipops. Gave them out already" Alex shrugs, and Jay turns to him. "You've been giving lollipops to my daughters without telling me?" Jay asks, and the colour drains from Alex's face.

"What? No. I never said that" Alex mumbles, and Jay rolls his eyes. "I'll give you the dentist bill then" Jay mumbles.

"I know it wasn't Sage. No offence, but you have to actually talk to make out with a woman" Jay mumblss before turning to us.

"That leaves you four" Jay glares and I roll my eyes.

"Three. I'm gay remember?" Ezra corrects and Jay nods. "Right. Sorry. Got caught up in the heat of the moment, you know?" Jay says and Ezra snorts.

"Daddy, what does gay mean?" Becca asks Jay, and I bite back a smile as I watch him freeze.

"Ask your uncle Ezra that one, okay?" Jay says and she nods before turning to Ezra. "Keep eating your lolipop Becca" Ezra smiles and Becca giggles before going back to eating her lolipop.

"That leaves you three" Jay glares.

"Wasn't me" I shrug as I take a bite of my breakfast. "Proof?" He questions. "I was carrying Ms.Becca at the time of the crime" I joke, and Becca giggles at the mention of her name.

Those two are always giggling.

#Jealous.

"Okay. So then you two! Lock your door" Jay scowls, and only then do I notice Quinn's face is redder than a tomato.

"Not our fault Clayton has no idea how to knock" Elijah mumbles and I scowl. "In order to knock, I'd have to walk further into your room to reach the door. You dumbass's left the damn door open" I mutter.

"Also can all of you pay attention to this discussion, please. You have doors. I'm sure there's a tutorial online on how to lock them. I'm sick of seeing shit I really don't want to fucking see" I tell them, and Ezra pats my shoulder while the rest of them chuckle.

"At least I didn't bribe my niece with two lollipops" Elijah snorts, and Jay glares at me.

"Wow, thanks for throwing me under the bus. Next time I'll just let her run straight to Jay and tell him all about what she saw" I mutter, and Jay glares back at Elijah.

"Knock" Elijah mumbles.

"Use the door that's been installed on your wall" I mumble.

"Shush both of you. Just don't scar my daughter please" Jay sighed and I rolled my eyes before going back on my phone.

"Sorry," I hear Quinn mumble. "Elijah, be more like Quinn" Jay scolds, as he glares at Elijah.

"Where's Harriet?" Leo suddenly asks, and I internally groan.

Here we go again.

"Clay said she's not coming back. I'm sad Daddy" I hear Becca mumble as I pretend to be really interested in my phone.