27

Claytons POV

Fucking math class is more exciting than this.

"This is so boring" I groan as I sit back in my chair.

"Quit whining," Jay says as he slaps me on the back of the head, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Issac! Eleanor! So happy to finally see you again" A cheery voice says.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me.

"You too!" My mam says as she stands up and hugs Ms Chapman. They start talking, and I stay very still in the hope that the she-devil might see me as a rock and leave me alone.

"Hey ClayClay," She says as she places a hand on my shoulder.

Man, I hate that nickname.

"Stop calling me that," I say in a bored tone as I shove her hand on my shoulder.

"Wanna go somewhere private?" Molly says, trying to sound seductive.

Keyword: trying.

"Quite frankly, I'd rather eat a cactus" I mutter, causing my brothers to snicker. I hear Molly let out a huff before grabbing my shoulders again.

Remind me to burn this suit.

"Come on. Your bitch Harriet isn't here. Let go have some fun" She said in a flirtatious voice. Right in front of my brothers too. This woman has no shame.

"Fuck off Molly" I scowl and she sighs before walking away.

"Well isn't that girl pleasant" Leo snorts."Look at our little brother, making all the girls fall in love with him" Alex says in a baby voice. "They grow up so fast" Leo sniffs as he wipes away a fake tear.

"Oh shut up" I groan and they laugh.

"Who's Harriet?" Jay asked. Before I could answer, mam buts in. "Oh, Harriets Clayton's girlfriend.A lovely girl she is" Mam says, and I then notice Ms and Mr Chapman are gone.

All the guys snicker and I mentally prepare myself for their jokes.

"Awww" Leo teased. "Look at little Clay, getting a girlfriend" Jay joked.

Elijah and Ezra laugh at their jokes, and I scowl.

"Elijah I know you're not laughing" Ezra snickers and I kick Elijah's leg from under the table.

"Does little Eli have a girlfriend, too?" Alex grins."Or a boyfriend" Leo adds as he wiggles his eyebrows up and down. We all laugh at Elijah's scowl. "Come on Elijah, tell them about Quinn," I say, and he flips me off. "Boys, leave your brother alone" Mam chuckles.

"Wait, isn't that Quinn and Harriet" Ezra suddenly says as he points over at the food table.

We all look to where he was pointing at, and there was Harriet and Quinn talking to some girl who looked like she was about to shit herself.

"What on earth are they doing here?" Elijah asks, and I watch as the girl walked away in a huff. Quinn then starts laughing, at the girl Im assuming.

"Don't know" I answer. I stand up, and so does Elijah. Leo and Alex start cheering, causing a few people to look over at us.

We walk over to the girls, who had their backs turned to us. I place my hands on Harriet's hips, and before I could tell her it's me an elbow goes flying into my face.

"Fucking hell" I groan as I clutch my nose that was most definitely bleeding.

I heard laughing, and when I looked over at our table I saw the guys practically pissing themselves with laughter.