54

Harriet POV

It's been nearly two hours and I think we are nearly there?

I don't really know since I don't know where their house is, but I'm assuming we're close.

Clayton sitting in the passenger, while Ezra drives. I'm sitting behind Clayton, and Elijah and Quinn are beside me.

"I like shiny things but I'll marry you with paper rings, uh huh, that's right, darling, you're the one I want!" Elijah and Ezra shout. I try my best to stop myself from laughing as I stare at them amused.

"Remind me to never let you control the music" Clayton groans and Elijah gasps.

"You don't like Taylor Swift?" Elijah asks in disbelief. "I like her. I just don't like listening to her songs on repeat for four hours" Clayton mutters and I smile.

"Well you're in luck since we're home," Ezra says, and I look out the window to see us driving towards this mansion.

Holy shit.

We come to a stop, and I look out and see we are stopped in front of a tall metal gate.

The gate suddenly opens, and we drive up the long driveway.

"Holy crap this place is massive " Quinn mumbles, and I look at her confused. "Haven't you been here for the last two days?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"No. We stayed at this other house for the last two days" Quinn tells me.

"How many houses do you guys have" I mumble as Clayton opens the car door and holds out his hand. I stepped out of the car without taking his hand because I didn't want him to see my bandaged hand.

I go to walk past Clayton so I can get my bag out of the boot of the car, but he grabs my arm and spins me around. Clayton pulls me into him and puts his hands on my hips.

"Sixty-seven. And that's not including apartments" Clayton tells me before kissing my forehead and walking past me. I stand there in shock when suddenly an arm is thrown over my shoulder.

"Looking a little lost there Miller" Ezra chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"Is Julian coming?" I ask and Ezra shakes his head. "No um...Issac's pretty homophobic so it wouldn't be the safest thing for him to come.." Ezra mumbles and I immediately feel bad for asking.

I lean my head against his shoulder and pat his hand thats resting on my shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure he won't miss you" I joke, hoping to lighten the mood, and he chuckles. "You're so kind Harriet" Ezra snorts and I grin.

"Move" Clayton suddenly says from beside me and I roll my eyes playfully."Yeah, yeah. Calm down" Ezra chuckles as his arm drops from my shoulder and he walks over to Elijah and Quinn who appear to be bickering.

"Why didn't you stay here for the last two days?" I ask curiously as Clayton takes hold of my right hand as we walk towards the door.

"My family was in Italy. They only got back last night. The only person here was my dad, and we didn't want to be in the same house with him on our own" Clayton explains and I nod.

"You okay? You looked very lost in thought in the car" Clayton asks and I shrug. "Just tired" I lie, and I look the other way to see can't see my face.

I feel him staring at me, but I ignore it.

Before he can say anything else the front door opens, revealing Eleanor.

"Harriet! So lovely to see you again!" She says as she pulls me into a hug.