59

Trigger Warning⚠️
Homophobia
________________

Harriets POV

"Clayton no! Stop!" Charlotte screams as Clayton throws her into the pool.

Charlotte resurfaces and wipes water out of her eyes before glaring at Clayton.

She suddenly grins, and I do too as I see the triplets sneak up behind Clayton. Sage puts his arms under Clayton's arm, while Leo and Alex both grab one of Clayton's feet.

They begin swinging him side to side, while he yells for them not to do it, and threatens them in some extremely gruesome ways.

They then let go of him, and he goes flying into the air before landing in the pool with a loud splash.

They all start laughing, everyone but Clayton of course. He swims over to Charlotte before putting his hand over her eyes and flipping the triplets off.

I watch as the twins suddenly charge towards the triplets from behind, and tackles all three of them into the pool.

Clayton cheers while I chuckle.

Alora suddenly comes running out from the house and stops by the edge of the pool.

"Stage!" She calls out, and I laugh at her mistake.

Sage smiles as he swims over to her and spins her around, before lifting her off the edge of the pool and placing her on his shoulders.

Alora giggles while Sage moves around.

Jay then walks out of the house while carrying Becca, and Leo and Alex race to the edge of the pool.

"Give her to me" Leo pleads as he holds up his hands to take her.

"She wants to come to her favourite uncle dumbass" Alex mumbles as he holds up his hands to take her.

"Dumbass" Becca repeats, and Alex slaps his hand over his mouth while Leo splashes his with water.

"Becca, that's an adult word okay?" Jay tells his daughter and she nods.

"Quinn! You seem responsible" Jay smiles as he walks over to Quinn and hands her Becca.

"What the fu- hell?" Leo shouts at Jay and he shrugs.

"I don't want my daughter learning every curse word known to mankind" Jay says as he smiles at them before walking inside the house.

Quinn places Becca on her back and instructs her to wrap her arms around her neck. Becca listens, and clings to Quinn's back before Quinn starts walking around the shallow end of the pool. Becca smiles a toothy grin while Quinn laughs.

"Please try not to get their hair wet" Jay adds before walking back inside to help Mam with something.

"Come into the water," Clayton says to me as he rests against the edge of the pool.

"I'm fine here" I tell him as I lie back down on my beach chair. He rolls his eyes before lifting himself out of the pool.

"Why won't you swim?" He asks as he sits down beside me.

"Ew. You're getting me all wet" I mumble as I move my feet away from him.

"Harriet, not in front of my family" Clayton mumbles, and I roll my eyes before kicking his leg lightly. He laughs.

"I don't want to swim," I tell him, and he stares at me before sighing. "You're lying. What's wrong?" He asks, and I groan.

"Don't make fun of me, but I can't swim" I mumble, and he looks at me before shrugging.