63

Trigger Warning⚠️
Torture
________________

Flashbacks
Normal
Thoughts

Claytons POV

I feel someone draw circles on the palm of my hand as I slowly start to wake up.

"Clayton?" Harriet asks, and I hum as I bring my hands up to rub my eyes. But I wince once I feel a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Don't move, okay? I'll go get Sage-" She says but I shake my head as I grab her arm.

"Stay" I mumble as I try to roll over to go back to sleep, but I feel pain again.

I groan before opening my eyes, and I'm met with a very worried Harriet sitting right beside me.

"What?" I ask as I mess with her hand.

"You were stabbed" Harriet whispers and I nod. "That sucks" I mumble as notice something different about her.

Her black hair which previously went down to her chest, was not cut just at her shoulders.

"You cut your hair? It's nice" I smile as I reach up and run my hand through it, and she sighs.

"Thank you, but can we please focus on the fact that you were stabbed?" She mumbles, and I sigh as I move my head to rest it on her lap.

Her hand plays with my hair, and I close my eyes at the relaxing sensation.

"I was so worried. I thought you were going to die" Harriet whispers and I grin.  "Takes a little more than that to kill me love" I chuckle and she sighs once again.

"I'm sorry I worried you" I mumble as I wrap my arm around her waist.

"No, don't apologise for being stabbed Clayton" She scolds and I roll my eyes before slowly sitting up. "Careful!" She scowls as she helps me sit up.

"Harriet, love, I've been stabbed before. It's not that big of a deal" I chuckle as I remove her hand from my shoulder and kiss it.

I look down at my bare chest and see a big white bandage stuck to the left side of my lower abdomen.

So that's where the knife went.

"Sage said you got lucky, and that the knife didn't cause much damage" Harriet mumbles, and I nod before smiling at her. "See? Im fine"I assure her, and she nods.

"What time is it?" I ask as I move to the side of the bed, and carefully stand up.

"Seven o'clock. You've been out for a few hours" She mumbles and I nod as I walk over to my closet. I grab my black hoodie, but it's suddenly grabbed from my hands.

"Are you sure you should be walking?" Harriet mumbles, and I shrug. "Probably not. But I'm going to do it anyways" I grin and she bites her lip as she looks at my wound nervously.

I sigh before cupping her face and forcing her to look at me.

"Look, I know you're worried, okay? But I promise you, I'm fine. This has happened multiple times before, and I'm still here, right? I'm not going anywhere love" I tell her softly and she nods while taking a deep breath.

"Okay. But please just let me help you" She mumbles, and I nod.  "If that makes you feel better then of course" I tell her and she smiles.

She then suddenly throws my hoodie roughly over my head. "Ow?" I mumble as I rub my eyebrow.

"Oops" Harriet grins, and I roll my eyes before putting my arms into the sleeves of my hoodie.

I walk past her and head to the bathroom to look in the mirror. I have a small cut on my eyebrow and a slightly bruised cheekbone.