Epilogue

Harriets POV

I stare in the mirror, letting out a long nervous breath as I run my hands down my dress.

My wedding dress.

Shit this is really happening.

"You look beautiful honey" Lilian smiles, clasping her hands together as she looks me up and down. "Thanks mam"  I whisper, unable to look away from my reflection.

"Okay, I'm back! No one panic!" Quinn comes running in with her make-up bag that she left in the car. "Take a seat" She orders. I listen, and she rummages through the bag before finally pulling out a tiny bottle of lash glue.

We had a eyelash incident.

She's more panicked than I am.

Quinn fixes my eyelash while Lilian takes mutilple pictures of everything we do. 'Documenting memories' apparently.

I check the time when Quinn is done, seeing we have only twenty minutes to go.

"Can you guys give me a minute?" I mumble, and they hesitantly nod. "Everything okay?" Lilian asks, and I flash her a smile. "Everythings perfect" I assure her.

And it is. I'm marrying the love of my life, on the exact day we met five years ago. Not to mention I look hot as fuck in this dress. It couldn't be going more perfect.

And thats freaking me out.

"We'll be back when its time" Lilian tells me, smiling at me while her eyes are already glossy.

She's been crying all morning. Quinn even joined in when she saw me in my dress.

They both leave, shutting the tall doors behind them.

I sit in silence, before my attention lands on my phone thats rested on the dressing table where we did my makeup.

Quickly walking over, I turn it on.

Clayton

Hey

I bite the side of my lip nervously, not sure exactly what to say. Or why I'm even texting him. He's no doubt getting ready still.

Clayton

Hey

Hey

I smile a bit at the simple response.

Clayton

Are you texting me to call off the wedding?

Of course not you dumbass

Great
I'll be there in two minutes

I turn off my phone, letting out a breath of relief as I place it back down on the dressing table.

Im grateful he's coming. And I'm grateful I didn't have to ask him to. He just knew.

I hear a quiet knock on the door, before it's slowly pushed open. Clayton comes into view, closing the door behind him.

He then looks up, freezing when he see's me.

"Shit.." He whispers, and I cant help but laugh. I feel my eyes slightly tear up as I glance down at my dress, then back up at his black suit.

Clayton then smiles, slowly making his way over to me.