23

Harriets POV

"Clayton fuck off" I scowl as I slap his head.

It was eight in the evening and I was trying to send my math teacher an email. Clayton was lying down on his back with his head between my thighs as he scrolled through Instagram. I was wearing shorts and he kept purposely breathing on the inside of my thigh.

And it was very...distracting.

Clayton then turns off his phone and puts it down beside him, before he turned around and starts kissing the inside of my thigh.

"Clayton I have to email my teacher" I groan as I tried to close my legs, but he held them open.

"Then email your teacher," He says before continuing to kiss my thighs. I sigh before turning my phone off and putting it down beside us. I'll email them later.

I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him up towards me. He placed both arms on either side of my head, caging me in.

I cup his cheek and bring him down to kiss him. Our lips lock together and we start to make out. He deepens the kiss and I let out a soft moan.

All of a sudden, he bends his knee and rubs it in between my legs. I moan against his lips and run my hands through his hair.

He pulls away and moves to my neck. He starts kissing and nibbling where my shoulder and my neck meet, no doubt leaving a hickey.

His knee was still lightly rubbing me through my shorts, and I lift my hips in order to create more friction, but he shoves my hips back down with one hand and holds his knee in one place instead of moving it like before.

I let out a small whine and I can feel him smirk against my neck. "Don't be greedy, love" He whispers in my ear as I tried to calm my breathing.

Suddenly, Clayton's phone goes off and I hear him groan.

"Just had to ring now.." I hear him mutter before he kisses my lips one more time before pulling away.

He sits up and answers his phone as I try to catch my breath.

I stare up at him as he looks concentrated and serious. Must be talking to his mother or something.

Suddenly he groans before saying yes and hanging up the phone.

"I have to go out for a while with Elijah. Is that okay?" Clayton asks, looking a bit guilty.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'll ask Quinn if she wants to come over for a few hours" I tell him and he nods. "Text me if you need anything, okay?" He says before leaning down and kissing me. I smile into the kiss before pulling away.

"I'll be fine" I snort as he sits up. Clayton gets up off the bed and grabs his shoes. "I'll be back in an hour or two" He tells me as he puts on his shoes.

"Okay. Where are you guys going anyways?" I ask as I pick up my phone and continue writing the email.

"Um...just going into the nearby town. Got some friends there who want to meet up" "Clayton says and I nod.

"Stay safe," I say and he laughs. "Okay mam" He answers and I roll my eyes before throwing a pillow at him.

He catches it and laughs as he grabs his hoodie and keys. "See you later," He says.

"Bye ClayClay" I yell just before he closes the door.

I finish writing the email and text Quinn to ask her if she wants to come over. I then get up and walk over to my bed, where I grab some clothes and have a quick shower.

I'm surprised to see Quinn hasn't seen my text yet, since she usually responds instantly because she's addicted to her phone.

I decided to ring her, and when she didn't answer I just assumed she was already out.

I grab my shoes and decide to go get some food in the cafeteria. I walk past the fight that's happening in the hallway and walk into the cafeteria.

I feel eyes burn into the side of my head, and I look to see Molly glaring at me. She then gets one of her fingers and drags it across her neck. I roll my eyes and keep walking.

I join the queue and a few minutes later I'm walking back to my dorm with two slices of pizza.

"Harriet" I suddenly hear someone yell.

I turn around and see Ezra walking towards me.

"Hey, Ezra. Is everything okay?" I ask as I take another bite of my food. "Yeah, I just wanted to thank you for your advice. Me and Julian are friends again" Ezra says with a grin.

"Just friends?" I tease and he laughs. "Yeah, but it's better than nothing. I did ignore him for a month so I don't have the right to complain" He mumbles.

"A month? Man, that's a dick move" I snicker and he nods his head.

"Yeah, not my proudest moment. But thanks to you it's all good again" Ezra smiles and so do I. "I take full credit. Tell Julian I said hi" I smile and he rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up" He laughs as he turns around and we walk our separate ways.

I smile as I walk back to my dorm knowing Im basically Cupid.

But my smile quickly drops when I get to my floor and see Quinn sitting against my dorm door with her head in her hands.

I run down the hallway and kneel down in front of her, placing my food on the ground beside us.  "Quinn what's wrong? Hey, Hey don't cry.." I say in a panic as I hug her in a very awkward position.

"What happened? What's wrong?" I ask as she removes her hands and looks at me. I then see her red teary eyes and her puffy cheeks.

"My parents are separating" She mumbles, and her voice cracks.

I instantly hug her as she cries into my shoulder.

After a few minutes, I pull her away from me and stand up. "Let's go inside okay?" I say and she nods. She stands up and I quickly unlock my door.

I lock the door as she lies down on my bed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask softly as I walk over to her.

I sit down and she lies her head on my lap. "I just want to cry" She whispers and I nod. "That's fine. Cry all you want" I whisper as I play with her hair.

"Thanks for being here, Harriet" She whispers.

"I'll always be here for you Quinn" I mumble as I gently squeeze her shoulder.