Chapter 9: Getting the Gang Together

YEOSANG's POV

Yeosang reached the ship quickly. Trailing behind Aisha, asking questions along the way. Apparently they would be picking up seven other demigods within the next week. He was nervous to meet other people, but also very excited to learn about this new part of him. He has powers he will discover, and a purpose in life. When he got onto the ship he was astonished at the mere size of it. The ship was forged by a God so it made sense, there were gold trims all around it and a beautiful gold dragon head at the front. Aisha told him they would head out immediately when they were both aboard and that was the truth. As the ship began to move Aisha told him he should explore the ship, so he did. The ship's size was doubled when he realized how much of it was below the water. Yeosang explored the cabin of the ship, finding eight bedrooms, what looked like a small library with a plethora of knowledge, two full bathrooms and two half bathrooms, and a kitchen/dining area. Yeosang arose from the cabin and walked back to the main deck. He saw Aisha sitting in front of the wheel flipping through a book, but the wheel moving on its own. He walked up to her quickly when a deep, gravel voice interrupted him.

"Is this the demigod you were talking about?" Yeosang looked around confused.

"Yes, he is, Illusion." Aisha responded, turning the page of whatever she was reading.

"Who said that?" Yeosang asked, confused.

"Him." Aisha pointed in front of her, Yeosang followed her finger when he noticed the dragon head in front of the ship turned and was looking at him.

"Oh my god!!" Yeosang screamed, stumbling backwards.

"Now that is quite rude, I didn't say that when I saw you." The dragon head responded.

"You... You talk." Yeosang stuttered.

"Yes, and I see, and steer the ship, and keep us from sinking, so be nice!" The dragon growled.

"I- I'm sorry, I'm just new to this..." Yeosang said.

"Better get used to it, he is probably the least weird thing you will encounter." Aisha said, amused at Yeosang's exchange with the talking ship.

"How does he know where to go?" Yeosang asked.

"He was given directions by me, and I know where they next demigod is at. Their Therian will know the location of the following demigod and so on. Once all eight of you are together, we give you the location of Utopia, and your first challenge is to get their as a team, without our help." Aisha said.

"That seems... extreme. How long until we get to the next demigod."

"Well, we are pulling into the port in about..." Aisha glances at her wrist. "10 minutes or so."

"Well... okay. I am going down to get something to eat. I will be back up soon." Yeosang responds, jogging down to the cabin of the ship. He got down to the kitchen and decided to check what there was. He found everything from fruits, veggies, snacks, different meats, and more. He quickly made a sandwich and looked in the fridge where he grabbed a soda. He then sat down to eat. Wondering who the next person would be. Would this stranger be a child of Aphrodite like him, or maybe a child of Hephaestus, the God who made the ship. His curiosity spiked when he felt the ship stop. He quickly finished eating and began to walk to the main deck. As his eyes came above the deck he spotted two men standing next to each other, both talking to Aisha. One man was blonde and Yeosang could hear his voice was deeper than the ocean. When his eyes traveled to the man next to him Yeosang almost fell over in shock. Standing next to Aisha was the man he saw in the flower shop. The man who handed him the piece of paper and started all of this. The broad shoulder man with black top hair and red tips. Yeosang wanted to walk up and ask the man about the interaction, but he stopped himself. Remembering that he didn't actually hand him the paper. It was Aphrodite, he just saw him because his mother came to him as whoever he saw as their ideal person. Meaning Yeosang's ideal person IS real, and he is standing right in front of him.