Chapter 13: New Arrivals

Yunho's POV

The days after the siren crisis had Yunho STRESSED out. He was taking care of Jongho, San, Mingi, and Seonghwa at the same time. San and Yeosang helped too, but Yunho had to handle most of the work. Jongho lost a surprising amount of blood from the gash on his arm and the head trauma from getting knocked out. Seonghwa woke up the next day. He didn't have much pain, he was just extremely groggy. He was shocked when he was told Mingi saved everyone. Well honestly, everyone was kind of shocked the son of death saved them all. Once Seonghwa found out about it he insisted on taking care of the demigod. He was constantly in Mingi's room. Giving him medicine, making sure his body wasn't overheating, and just generally staying by his side. Yeosang also insisted on staying by Jongho's side. Wooyoung did the same with San. Once San woke up, he spent most of his time practicing with his flying shoes. When Jongho woke up, he had Hongjoong set up a target dummy with the main mast. Jongho began to practice with his gauntlets. Hongjoong found it cute how everyone was sticking to a particular person. Although Yunho believes Seonghwa is helping to try and feel less guilty that he almost got everyone killed. He went to check on Mingi a few hours after Jongho woke up. Finding Seonghwa at his usual post.

"You know you don't have to stay here, right?" Yunho asked Seonghwa, although he knew the answer, Seonghwa wouldn't leave.

"Yes... I know. I just want to help." Seonghwa sighed.

"You know it wasn't your fault right? I was there... Mingi was egging you on. You didn't know there were sirens out there. Don't be so hard on yourself." Yunho wanted to comfort the eldest. He shouldn't feel guilty for what happened.

"It was my fault though. I knew something would happen. I should have been smarter. I put everyone in danger and I hurt everyone." Seonghwa was clearly ashamed of what happened and tears were welling in his eyes.

"Look, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't think anyone holds what happened against you. You were under a trance, you didn't know they were there!" Yunho said again, wanting to prove to Seonghwa that he is right .

"You aren't helping. Let me get through this on my own." Seonghwa glared at Yunho and quickly left the room. Yunho sighed to himself and got the medicine together he would be giving to Mingi. His action was interrupted when he heard a murmur from behind him. He turned to see Mingi open his eyes. He smiled at the taller and his appreciation for the demigod for saving everyone returned.

"Oh you're awake." Yunho said. The two men conversed about the past few days for a few minutes before Seonghwa came into the room.

"You guys should come up. We can see the island." Seonghwa said.

Yunho helped Mingi out of bed and brought him above deck. The five other men all looked at Mingi when he got there.

"On behalf of all of us Mingi we really want to thank you for saving us." Yeosang said, giving Mingi a quick hug. Mingi was leaning away from Yeosang but he didn't pull out of the hug. Which probably surprised him the most. Yunho turned to see his leader smiling at everyone.

"Alright, we should be there shortly, we can see the island from here." Hongjoong pointed in front of them. A beautiful island with lush trees and multiple buildings sat in front of them. All eight men approached the front of the deck.

"Welcome to Utopia." The dragon head said. Mingi jumped back quickly with a high pitch yelp that should never come from someone with that deep of a voice. Everyone bursted into laughter. Mingi quickly cleared his throat.

"That thing talks?!?" Mingi's deep voice returned.

"You didn't know?" San asked laughing, covering his mouth with his fist.