Chapter 22: Finding the Fear

San's POV

The next few days went by quickly. San definitely felt a closeness between all the members that wasn't there before. They were approaching the city shortly. Hongjoong had decided that the members would split off into pairs. Wooyoung with San, Hongjoong with Yeosang, Jongho with Yunho, and Mingi with Seonghwa. San was getting ready in his room, packing a backpack with his winged sneakers and a few snacks because they would be walking around the city for most of the day. They needed to figure out the location of Phobos and then contact each other. He heard a knock on his door followed by the door opening. He looked up to see Wooyoung coming in with a bag of his own.

"Did I say come in?" San cocked his eyebrow.

"No."

"What if I was naked???"

"Would be even better." Wooyoung smirked. San felt his heart skip a beat. Flushed at the boldness of the younger.

"Anyway, I got water and snacks... we are probably going to be walking a lot."

"Me too. This reminds me of when I was in elementary school and had to pack for an all day field trip."

"Everyone, make sure you have your lunch packed and you know who your chaperone is!" Wooyoung put on his best teacher voice. Seonghwa quickly peeked his head in the open door.

"Everyone's about to leave, Hongjoong wants to divide the city up." Seonghwa left as quickly as he entered. Wooyoung and San made their way above deck, ready for the day ahead.

"Okay everyone. We are going to be in the mortal realm again so your cellphones should all work. Everyone give me your number and I will make a group chat. Once you're added to the chat type in your name so you can add everyone else. Also... to make things cute everyone has to come up with a team name." Hongjoong finished talking and he quickly went around and got everyone's number. Wooyoung looked over at San.

"What do you want our team name to be?" He asked.

"BBI. Bad Bitches Incorporated." San said smiling, envisioning the name on the front of a building.

"Okay... No." Wooyoung quickly shut down the idea and San began to fake sulk. "Let's keep it simple... The Gays that Slay." Wooyoung offered instead.

"If you can say no to me I am saying no to that." Wooyoung frowned at San's disagreement.

"That's homophobic..." Wooyoung muttered in protest.

"Okay, let's just combine our names... how about WooSan." San pitched the idea.

"Ooooooh I like that!! You say Woo I say San. It will show we are there for each other!" Wooyoung perked up excitedly. San smirked at how cute the son of Dionysus was. Since he can't change the fact that he's gay, he want's to at least end up with a guy like Woo. San started the phrase.

"Woo..." He smiled.

"...San." Wooyoung finished giving San a fist bump. Hongjoong then walked over to them and got both of their numbers. They were added to the group chat and each member sent a text with their name. San quickly shorthanded the contacts. MG, SH, HJ, JH, YH, YS for the six members. He saved Wooyoung's as Wooyoungie with a heart emoji next to it.

"Okay... what's everyone's team name?" Hongjoong asked, he was trying hard to distract them from the reason they were there in the first place. He looked at San and Wooyoung first.

"We are WooSan!" Wooyoung shouted excitedly.

"We are 2Ho." Yunho said, Jongho standing behind him with a gummy smile.

"Throw it back hoes." Wooyoung laughed, pretending to rain money on his friends next to him.

"Not that kind of ho." Jongho rolled his eyes.