5

Hazel's Pov
"So what's this do?" I asked as she laughed.

"Okay this controls the volume of the phone. This is gonna turn the phone on or off." She said and I understood now.

"Can I see your phone?" She asked me as I gave it to her.

"This is my number. You can text me anytime and I'm most likely going to reply in seconds." She said giving me my phone.

The keyboard was at the bottom so I started to text the word 'hi' when I sent it Anna's phone dinged and she looked at it smiling.

"Hazy stop texting me and get a game on your phone." She said and I looked at her.

"Hazy? Are you calling me a cloud?" I said and she laughed.

"No Hazy is just cute for Hazel. I tend to give nicknames randomly. If you don't like it just tell me." She said.

"Oh okay." I mumbled.

"How do you download?" I asked her and she smiled.

She sat next to me and showed how to download games and apps. She also showed me how to work with safari. It's just like google.

"Wait I can use google?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Oh cool..." I mumbled searching up things like facts and shit like that.

I downloaded this game where you have dragons. Dragons were my favorite animal but nothing will beat dinosaurs and sharks.

It was a game where you can take care of dragons and you can fight with them against other people.

"What game have you downloaded?" Anna asked me sitting next to me.

Anna was tall but yet her height comforted me and felt like she was somehow a protector. She was close to being taller than Jane but not as tall as Scott.

"A dragon game." I said giving my phone to her.

"No you play it I'll watch you." She said and I smiled.

I felt her lay her head on my shoulder. I got this shuddering feeling but ignored it. She also got a blanket draping it around the both of us.

I started to play but a little while later I realized Anna was asleep. Her head had dropped down from my shoulder down to my legs. Her head rested on my thigh while I kept playing my game.

"Baby Dragon..." I whispered.

"Can I see?" I heard making me jump.

Anna lifted her head from my leg as looked at me.

"Omg... I've been asleep for nearly an hour." She said.

"Is that bad? I'm sorry if I did anything." I said feeling a little bad by the tone of her voice.

"No you didn't do anything wrong." She said and I felt her kiss the side of my head leaving me to go to the bathroom.

"Kisses..." I muttered.

"Baby dragon kisses. I want baby dragon kisses." I said and than I laughed at my own words.

"Dragons aren't real." Anna said and I frowned.

"I saw one though." I said and she raised an eyebrow.

"I saw one on a screen. See?" I said pulling a movie.

The movie was called Elliot's dragon and she frowned.

"Those movies are only cinematic. Dragons are not real." She said and I felt crushed knowing that.

"But dragons are cool... why are they not real..." I mumbled.

"I don't know. They should be real." Anna said as she got a drink.

"What's that?" I mumbled.

"Redbull. Wanna try some?" She asked as she tilted the can in my mouth.

"Oh... that's a weird taste." I said.

"Do you not like it?" She said smiling.

"No, I like it. I just prefer your coffee." She smiled.

"But you know you can't drink coffee 24/7. You shoudl try finding a refreshment that would get you throughout the day." She said and I looked at her.

"A refreshment is a drink. A soft drinks is like soda." She said.

"Soda..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry I don't think I've ever had soda." I said and she frowned.

"It's okay. We can go get some tomorrow. For now it's getting late we should go to bed." She said and I nodded as she got up.

"Your sleeping in my bed." She said.

"Are you sure you want to share a bed? I'm comfortable sleeping on the floor." I said and I just sat on the floor.

"No no. Your sleeping on the bed. I don't want you to get sick on how cold the floor is." She said and I felt this feeling.

I feel safer than normal...

"We will split the bed. I'll get this side and you can have that side alright?" She said and I nodded.

~~~~~~

"I need a new phone. This one died." I said frowning.

"Sweetheart just put it on a charger. Like this." She said has she had a white cord.

She plugged it in at the bottom and showed me a charger that was on my side of the bed.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said.

"No need for an apology. Come on. We will go get some drinks and than we're gonna get you some food." She said and I smiled.

"You can charge your phon in my car." She said and I nodded.

We were in a store as I walked down an aisle. A blanket caught my attention and it was full of sharks. Unfortunately I wasn't able to reach it.

"What are you looking at?" Anna asked and I pointed at the shark blankets.

She got it down for me and it felt so soft like the blankets on Anna's bed.

"Put it in the cart we can buy it." She said and I smiled.

As well as a blanket catching my attention something else made me stop. It was a dinosaur and it was really really soft.

"You've found yourself a stuff animal." And I looked at her.

I nearly started to cry when I look at the 'stuff animal'.

"They stuffed a dinosaur?!" I cried.

"No. Sweetheart they took fabric and stuffing like pillow stuffing and stuffed it to make it look like a dinosaur and to make it feel squishy like a pillow." Anna said as I felt her embrace a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." She said and I just sniffed.

I felt her kiss the top of my head and all the sudden I felt better. I smiled and then we continued to walk.

I didn't let go of the dinosaur. They looked so cute I was gonna have it forever.

"What are you gonna name the Dinosaur." Anna asked me.

I looked around the store and found myself looking at bubbles making.

"Can I name it bubbles?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I mean it's your stuffed animal." She said and I smiled.

"Bubbles." I said hugging it tighter.