22

Anna's pov
"Hazel! I got you these noise cancellation headphones..." I said getting my package in the mail.

"Expensive..." I whispered.

"What?" I heard seeing Hazel on the couch.

"Try them on." I said throwing them to her.

She opened the box and put them in. I was thinking of bring her to an arcade or maybe a amusement park.

The noise cancellation was to block out everyone else's sounds and voices so that she could focus better.

"What are they for?" She mumbled.

"They are there just for you to use them. Pick a number. 1 or 2." I said she thoughts bout it.

"2." She said and I nodded.

"Go put on some clothes we're gonna go to an amusement park." I said and she tilted her head.

"What's an amusement park?" She asked me.

"I'll show you if you go get some clothes." I said and happily walked up the stairs.

She came down with sweatpants and a sweatshirt. It was gonna be chilly since it was colder at night and the amusement park was more better at night.

"I found this." She said holding up a beanie I probably had hidden deep in my closet.

"Can I wear it?" She asked and I smiled.

"Sure I don't mind." I said and she put it on.

She didn't incorrectly where the beanie was covering her head. She tried walking towards me but ended up walking into a wall.

I made her stop moving and folded the end up so it looked cute. I positioned it so it would stay on as well.

"Cute." I said and she smiled.

She was excited to go as I grabbed my keys. We went out the door and I saw as Hazel waited for me.

It was colder than we thought...

"I Uhm... I brought the camera." She said.

She held up the camera I got for her on her birthday. She put the memory card in and I smiled driving out of the driveway.

When we reached to the amusement Hazel already had her earbuds on. She had them under her beanie and we got out.

Paying the guy we walked around as she was amazed.

"What's that?" She said pointing all different things out.

"I'll tell you when we get them. This day is just for you. So you can choose." I said and she smiled.

"THAT!" She yelled running.

I've realized... Hazel is really fast. I mean for a girl thats on the edge of 5'4 she's seemingly really fast.

I walked over and she found a rollercoaster. It was called the Silver Bullet and it had a silver tracks.

"Oh god..." I mumbled as she pulled me to be in line.

The roller coaster was really high. And I'm probably gonna get sick... we got on it and we had the most fun times because she wasn't afraid...

Unlike me I think I passed out...

We went on multiple rides before I told her I need a break and to get some food. We had gotten funnel cakes and ice cream.

She was the most happiest girl in the world. She had her cut little beanie and I couldn't help but wonder who would hurt such a innocent and beautiful girl?

I took a picture of her while she wasn't looking. She looked absolutely gorgeous and cute.

She had a cute laugh and she was the happiest person right now. We played games sadly not wining anything she didn't care. She just wanted to experience what it was like to play.

We reached the Ferris wheel and waited in line. She had her camera around her neck. And was patiently waiting in line.

I felt her lean against me. I put my arm over her shoulder and she got closer. We kept waiting till it was our turn to get on.

Once making it reach to the top she took multiple pictures of the city lights and the the night.

I stood behind her. When she turned around she flinched when she saw me.

"Hey shhh... it's okay. I didn't mean to scare you." I said and she calmed her breathing.

She took some pictures of me and they ended up being really good considering she had no lighting nor as well good set up.

"You do realize I'm gonna post these. These are so fucking good!" I said and she smiled.

"You like photography? You should be a photographer." I said.

"What's photography? Or a photographer?" She asked looking at her pictures.

"A photographer is a person who takes pictures and photography are... well photos you take." I said and she smiled.

"You think I can achieve to being a photographer?" She said and I nodded.

"Thank you!" She said and I laughed.

"Perhaps... maybe you could even be my photographer." I said and she looked at me.

"No I'm not that good in photos." She said and I frowned.

"What if I messed it up? I don't wanna be the cause of that." She said.

"Hey look at me. You'll be just fine. I'm gonna take your memory card and I'm gonna take the photos you took of me and transfer them alright?" I said and she nodded.

We had fun for the rest of our day and ended up going to bed at 1 but it was all worth it.

^Bubbles the Non-Binary Dinosaur^