43

Anna's POV
"ANNA!!!" I heard over the phone as Eva was yelling at me.

"I have been here for over 9 hours and waiting on this to be signed and lease to me. If you don't get your ass over here I will put scorpions in your fucking bed." She yelled at me as I laughed a little.

"Chillax I'm coming." I said.

I had to leave Hazel to Emma and Dev at the  arcade which made me upset.

I wanted to be with her today. I walked into the store seeing Eva and the man talking to her.

"Excuse me sir. I have a daughter that has an 18 birthday. If you make me dare to miss this special day, I will automatically take this up to my lawyer for making me come down here." I said putting down my sunglasses.

He looked at me like I was the gorgeous woman in the entire world.

"You made my assistant wait for way more than needed I will take this up to my lawyer you ass." I said beginning to fake call.

"W-Wait ma'am!" He yelled as I was almost dialing the last two numbers.

"I can assure you we just had some problems with your card! Can you take a look!" He asked me and I laughed.

I shoved another card in his face before he swiped it and it all came clean.

I looked at Eva who rolled her eyes. She also really wanted to see Hazel and she looks really tired.

"Really you pulled the rich card?" She whispered and I smirked.

He walked me to the car. It was a perfect shine lime green Lycan Hypersport. A car that was suitable to Hazel's abilities.

I had install led lights on the inside and outside where it was on the bottom of the car.

In the inside it was black leather seats with a built in video camera. It was as great as any car I've had almost I got jealous of it.

"Perfect. Since everything looks perfect I guess the call to my lawyer won't be faced." I said looking at him.

He smiled a relief and I signed papers and got the keys instantly while I made Eva go home and sleep so she can see Hazel after.

I drove the car carefully and parked it at Eva's house and got my car and drove back to the Arcade.

"Hey I missed you." Hazel said as I smiled.

"Yeah I ran into a some problems with your gift so I had to leave but I'm here now." I said smiling.

"Oh what did you get me?" She asked and I laughed.

"It's just like Christmas. You don't get to know until you open it." I said and she frowned.

"but when will I open it?" She asked me.

"Soon I promise your gonna love it." I said and she had a big smiled across her face.

We walked around the arcade playing games. We got ourself into laser tag with me and Hazel being on the same team.

Soon Sab joined us so it was a 3v2 sab, Dev, and Emma against me and Hazel.

"Go over there." I whispered telling her to go up the castle they had.

We were gonna put them in a ambush. Once I was able to get in view I bounced my laser off a mirror and hit Emma's back causing her gun to go down. Hazel had got Dev and Sab from up too as we laughed.

I held Hazel's waist bringing her over to a hideout corner. I was behind her so anything happened from behind I would take and anything from the front she would take.

"You ready?" I asked her.

So far we have gotten the three girls over 7 times and they have got us 2 times.

"Hey you okay?" I asked Hazel who looked at me.

She seemed to breathing heavier and it really worried me. She looked at me nodding but I put my hand on her head and she seemed to be heating up.

"Do you feel okay? Be honest." I said cupping her face.

"I think- I just need to sit down." She mumbled before trying to walk.

She grabbed my forearm to hold her up.

"Hey hey... don't fall." I whispered holstering my gun.

I managed to hold her up before she could fall. I didn't know what was wrong with her.

"Hey it's okay." I whispered when she fully just collapsed against me.

I took her vest and gun off of her and put it around my shoulder.

I took Hazel to the ground and called for the girls. I took my vest off and carried Hazel who had lost consciousness.

I ran out of the Laser Tag where I found myself in a little room. I sat Hazel down getting a water from a worker.

"Hey..." I whispered waking Hazel up.

She grumbled and groaned as I smiled in relief. I put my forehead against hers as she was still hot on her head.

"Anna I don't feel very well." She muttered.

"I know you don't bubba. Let's get you cool down and we can go to a doctor." I said and she nodded.

This has never happened before. And it was extremely hot inside that laser tag room.

~~~~~~~

"She has a thing called Heat Syncope." The doctor said and I looked at her.

"It means one that one faints from having a low blood pressure.The heat causes the blood vessels to expand, so body fluid moves into the legs by gravity, which causes low blood pressure and may result in fainting." She said and I looked at Hazel.

"So I can't stay in one hot place?" Hazel spoke up and the doctor looked at us.

"Exactly." She said smiling.

"You were probably also very dehydrated. Next time make sure not to be in a small space and drink water next time." She said and I nodded.