56

Hazel's Pov
"She's bleeding out." I mumbled.

I grabbed a cloth on the ground to stop her stomach from bleeding as I felt someone shake me.

"Hazel!" I sat up seeing Anna.

I sat up fast feeling sweat everywhere. I felt someone wrap their arms around me had I fought back.

"Hazel. There's no one here but me." She said as I kept trying to fight her off of me.

"Hazel! Look at me. There's no one here but me. No one is bleeding out." She said cupping my face.

She let go of me before I fell sobbing. Her arms wrapped around me.

"N-No she was bleeding out. Why am I seeing this again over and over!" I yelled as she put my head on her chest.

She laid me down on the bed as I tried to stop crying. When I closed my eyes the images were there again.

The man's head on the wheel the woman's head leaning back the girls stomach bleeding out.

"Hey look at me. Go to sleep it's okay." She told me.

I couldn't. I wasn't able to get the image out of my head. I tired smacking my hand on my head to knock it out but Anna made me stop.

She tightened her grip around my wrist when I tried it again.

It felt like a nightmare...

~~~~~

"Hazel." Anna mumbled when she found that I was awake.

I've pulled my second all nighter not wanting to recreate the same dream again over and over.

"You haven't slept in days go to fucking bed." She said and I could tell she was getting annoyed.

She was tired too. She may have those dark circles under her eyes but they were much worse ever since.

She pulled my body and she put her head on my stomach. Before I knew it she fell asleep at 7 in the morning.

I laid there hoping I wasn't gonna fall asleep. She wrapped her arms around me like I was a fluffy stuff animals.

I did fall asleep after a few minutes but woke up at about 1. I didn't expect a sleep for a couple hours long but Anna was literally passed out.

I woke up with my back sweating. I tried to swallow my panic attack. I got out of Anna's arms moving towards the kitchen.

I found in the kitchen some Parmesan, pepperonis, and pizza bread in a box. They were other toppings but I decided to make a pizza.

I started to heat up the flatten break and make it to a circle.

I put tomato sauce and than I put the Parmesan on top making it drowning. I put the pepperonis on top with some mushrooms.

I put it in the oven and let it set. I got out ranch and put them in little cups suitable for dipping a pizza in.

When I opened the oven it didn't look right. I let it set again for a couple of minutes. But when I opened the oven again it exploded.

Eva's POV
I walked through Anna's door to be greeted with pizza sauce on the walls.

"Anna... the hell happened here." I said and froze when I saw Hazel trying to clean everything up.

She was panicking and sobbing.

"Hazel. Where's Anna." I said making her stop cleaning.

"Sh-she's asleep." She said continuing.

I started to walk towards the bedroom when I felt Hazel pulled me back.

"Please don't wake her up. I wanted to do something so she could wake up to dinner. We haven't eaten anything today." She said and she was truly panicking right now.

"Okay... do you have another piece of bread we can use?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay... we can still make a pizza and clean this up in under 30 mins. Get the cleaner out of the garage and I'll help you start cleaning the walls." I said and her eyes lit up as I laughed.

She ran out to the garage and got the supplies. There wasn't very much to clean up but once we did I told Hazel for her to get the pizza dough out.

We rolled it out into two circles. One with only pepperoni and loaded with cheese and the other was mushroom and pepperonis with other things.

Has we put it in the oven Hazel put on a show for us to watch. When it was ready it was just in time for Anna.

She woke up and came in the kitchen.

"Oh... pizza. Wow." She said coming over.

Anna's POV
Hazel had hugged me tight. I looked at her and the Hazel in her eyes was really shinning.

I wonder if that's how she got her name...

"I made pizza for you since you've been taking care of me I though I would take care of you for a change." She said smiling as I laughed.

I kissed her on the head and got me a piece of both of them. They were really good as I got the ranch.

Eva was dropping something off so she was gone but she did get two slices. We watched Ice age and after I was done Hazel had fallen asleep.