23

Tw: talking about suicide

Hazel's Pov
The same number texted me. Considering it was Kaylee's brother I didn't want anything to do with them.

I don't wanna spend time with people that hate me. But they kept texting spamming the fuck out of my phone.

"How the fuck do you block them." I muttered as they kept spamming the letter a.

Suddenly a text came up and it told me to meet them at the park 2:00pm.

'Park 2:00pm don't be late and don't bring anyone else with you.'

It said and I put my head down on the bed.

I decided not too since it was about to be 2 in 30 mins. But wait what if someone's in trouble?

What if I didn't go something terrible would happen.

"Hey Anna I'm gonna take Pluto out for a walk." I said and Anna nodded.

The stench hit my nose and it smelled like weed? No...

"Anna is that weed I smell?" I said and she looked at me.

"Yeah why?" She muttered averting her attention back towards the tv.

"Oh... okay. Have fun." I said going out the door with Pluto.

On the way to the door I saw a box of it. And as well as bottles of alcohol on the counter.

I frowned seeing them but decided not to bother her. I went down to the park stopping on the way for a pup cup and me some French fries.

Walking to the park with Pluto I had just finished my fries and threw out stuff away. It was about 1:59 so I wasn't late but early.

I'll stay for a few minutes but I'm not gonna wait and then the guy ditch on me.

"You ruined her fucking life." I heard looking up from my phone.

Kayden?

"You destroyed her only use of coping you fucking bitch." He said cornering me into a wall.

"I tried helping her." I said and he just got closer.

"You know she tried killing herself." He said and I froze.

"Killing herself? As in suicide?" I said and he nodded.

"What are you fucking stupid?" He said and I gulped.

I ruined someone's life...

"Fuck you." He said when I felt two sudden hands on my neck.

I dropped Pluto's leash on accident. I tried prying his hands off my neck. He I lay heals tighter cutting circulation and I couldn't breathe.

"N-No please." I mumbled trying to take his hands off.

"You want to live? Huh my sister didn't because of you." He said and I couldn't speak.

"Kayden? Are you out here?" I heard as Kayden looked behind him.

"Fuck you." He said letting go.

He ran off before I had to take a second to actually hold myself together. I found Pluto waiting for me.

"You was really gonna let me die huh?" I said taking his leash.

I sat next to Pluto who put his head on my lap. I scratched his head and behind his ear as I took a moment to actually breathe deep breaths like Anna taught me.

When I got myself together I walked straight home. I didn't want Anna to know about this cause I feel like she would commit a murder.

I walked passed Anna who was on the couch. She was talking and I ignored her going into the bedroom.

"Hey no get back here." I heard and before Anna could get here I shut and locked the door.

"Makeup..." I mumbled.

I looked in the mirror and there was a full red handprint around my neck. Bruises were starting to form on my neck and I freaked out.

"HAZEL!" I heard.

"Gimme like 5 minutes I just really need to pee." I said.

I started to dig into Anna's drawer of makeup. What is this shit? Foundation? Concealer.

Color correction. I heard about this as I started to put it on my neck. I used my fingers to blend the spot in.

Suddenly the door busted down and I looked at Anna. Oh crap.

She looked angry. She came into the bathroom and saw my neck.

"Is that a hickey?" She said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. It's a hickey. With whatever a hickey is." I said covering my lie up.

"What the fuck." She said taking the makeup.

"So you lie to me? And you went out?" She said and by the tone of her voice she was angry.

"I-I didn't mean to lie." I muttered.

"You didn't mean to lie? That's another lie! God you mess up so many times." She said and I frowned.

I've realize that she smells like weed. As well as having an alcohol breath.

"Your high..." I mumbled and she scoffed.

"At least I don't lie." She said.

"Your staying home. I'm going out." She said and I frowned.

"What am I gonna eat?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I don't fucking care what you eat. Fix something yourself." She said and I couldn't help but wonder what I did wrong.

This must be the alcohol and the weed talking.

Before I could speak again she went out the door slamming it behind her. My eyes filled with tears.

The box of weed and alcohol standing on the counter. I was annoyed and I did the same thing I would do if I found out my foster parents bought this shit.

I threw the weed away and I poured the alcohol out. Maybe this will help her? I don't like the way she is when she's high.

People can be mean when they are high... I heard a knock on the door more like a bang.

I opened it hoping it was Anna but instead I saw a large figure hovering over me.

Oh no...