48

Anna's POV
"Sex" I heard making me perk up.

I looked at Hazel who was in bed rest by me. She was injured and I wasn't gonna let her get up.

"Excuse me?" I asked putting my phone down.

"Do I ever get to have sex?" She asked me and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Yeah sure as long as you don't get preggo." I said smiling.

"Can I have sex with you?" She asked making me freeze.

I definitely wouldn't say no to that but as well I don't even know if she's lost her virginity.

"Anna? Did I do something wrong?" She muttered and I looked at her.

"No of course not. Here..." I mumbled getting ahold of her.

I let her straddle me as wince because of her leg. I made sure she was comfy before looking at her.

She desperately tried to find other things to look at then my own eyes. I made her look at me and I could tell she was getting nervous.

Senior year for her is ending in a couple weeks. I believe only about 4 weeks is left of school.

"How do you lose your virginity?" She asked me and I could tell she was nervous.

"Cherry pop. It's different for girls. When something penetrates you and after sex if you have a little blood at the end than you lost your virginity." I said.

I have no idea if this is true 😃

"Like a period?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"I really don't know how boys virginity works." I said and she smiled.

Honestly I didn't focus in anatomy. All I learned out of the anatomy class was a girls pressure points. It was pretty fun because I've used it on girls which makes them turn to submissive. Of course with consent.

Me and Hazel kinda just stared at each other. Except her eyes didn't meet mine. Hers was stuck on my lips.

A inexperienced girl with uncontrollable hormones... first timers are fun if you do it right and make sure to reassure them. With obvious consent.

"Hazy." I muttered which got her attention.

She smiled at me and I laughed a little before she just sat on my lap. We came across a sex scene in greys anatomy.

Hazel turned her head to watch it and after it ended she looked at me. She did the same exact motion because it match with our position from the tv.

She nipped at my neck making me groan. I felt her lips on my neck making her way up my neck.

I could tell she left marks and she pulled back making direct eye contact this time. She looked at me and this time she actually held it. Now I was the one who got flustered and desperately looked at the tv trying to not look at her gaze.

Wait. No. Im suppose to be top here...

I pulled her by her body making her fall back on top of me. I laughed a little has she tried to balance herself not realizing where her hands were.

I bucked my hips a little making her groan. I checked the things off a list I had in my head.

She's sober. She made the first move. She's a first timer. She's at age. And she's definitely a bottom.

I wouldn't let anyone top me unless I trusted them. It's usually me being a top but most people would say I'm a switch.

I held her hips as I kissed down her neck this time I find her weak spot on her neck as she let out a faint moan when I found it.

I didn't want to go very far in case if she was uncomfortable. She tried getting back up has I went up with her still a hold of her neck making a really dark mark on her.

I pulled back as she tried finding my hands. What is she doing?

She raised my hands as I felt her move her hips on me. I didn't realize she was sitting on my thigh. She moved and I didn't realize...

She was also in boxers as she let out a groan and felt her start to ride my thigh.

"Is this okay to do? Should I stop?" She mumbled stopping herself.

"I'm being selfish..." she mumbled panicking.

"Hey shhh. It's okay. If you feel good don't worry and continue." I said squeezing her hands that were interlocked with mine.

I put her arms over my neck as she laid her head on my shoulder. I started to move her hips and she let out a groan.

She started to move her hips on her own as I smiled. She went a little faster making her let out a moan.

I swear the most angelic moan I've ever heard. Sure I've fucked girls but Hazel was different. She tried to being soft with me. She rested her way to me and I love when people do that instead of just kissing and then fucking.

She kept going as I smiled she went faster and whimper came out of her mouth. She was getting close to her orgasm.

I moved my thigh on her making her dig her nails onto my shoulder as I wince.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." She mumbled.

"No it's okay. Do you wanna keep going?" I asked her and she nodded.

I lifted my leg up making my thigh a little slanted. Has I moved her hips. I bounced my leg making her moan again.

"Anna... I think I'm gonna cum." She mumbled as I smiled.

She went faster desperately wanting to get closer. She let out a loud moan when she orgasm all over my thigh.

She laid her head in my neck burying it as I smiled.

She wrapped both of her legs around me when I got up. I got another pair for f boxers for her and sat her on the bathroom counter. I let her clean herself first and getting her clean boxers on.

When she tapped on my shoulder I laughed and begin to wash my thigh as she looked at me.

"How was it?" I asked her standing in between her legs.

"It was really good"

A/n

If you realized the covers of my book have changed and some of the names has changed as well. Sorry if you get confused.

I literally had to take a tiktok break in between each paragraph to think of this chapter.