24

Anna's pov
"Anna? Where's Hazel? She was suppose to come too." Eva said and I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said and she scoffed.

"Your high. Jesus Anna where is she?" Sab said pulling my head down.

"She's home. She'll be fine." I said.

"You left her home with no supervision?" They asked and I rolled my eyes.

"She's 17 she will be fucking fine. Get on with your fucking lives." I said and I realize what I said.

"I hope you didn't scare her away..." Emma said and I got even more pissed.

"I didn't scare her away alright? She's fine. She can call me if she needs help but she's 17 she has to learn to be on her own." I kept going as we entered into the arcade.

"You know Hazel would love to be in this place right now." Eva said looking around the arcade.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled walking away.

"I'm sure she's fine... let me call her." I muttered getting my phone out.

I clicked on the contact that had 'Hazy <3' it rang but it went voicemail afterwards.

I decided to try again but she wouldn't pick up the fucking phone. God... she lies now this?

Hazel's Pov
"ITS YOUR FAULT!" Kayden yelled.

He really wants to murder me doesn't he... he had a gun and pointed straight at me.

"Please I didn't mean to hurt her!" I said and he scoffed.

"Your such a fucking weak person. Luckily... j saved her before she could die on the table." He said getting closer.

"How much money do you have." He said as I felt him pull my arm making me stand up.

"I-I don't know." I mumbled as he scoffed.

He pulled my arm to the bedroom where ran through everything. Everything was beginning to look like a mess...

He threw things at me looking for money. When he found a stack of money in a drawer it was labeled has 'Hazel's college money'

"Your not going to college. Your fucking dumb." He spat at me.

"You can't just steal money. If you needed money I could have given you something." I said and he looked at meX

He held my chin tightly. Suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my face. He slapped me really hard.

"That's for making my sister quit." He said.

"No one likes a person who tried helping other people than making them kill themself." He said and I just had tears in my eyes.

"I didn't tell her to kill herself. She was the one that did shit to me." I said and he laughed.

"Fuck you. No good for nothing." He said and I mumbled.

He left as I stared at the messy room that was created right in front of my eyes. My stomach hurt badly by the grip he had.

"Fuck..." I mumbled trying to get to my phone.

I had 2 missed calls from Anna. I tried calling her back but she didn't answer them. Is she still mad at me.

I tried picking everything up so Anna wouldn't get mad that the house is completely trashed.

I could feel my head starting to hurt and I got really dizzy. I laid down to take a break when I heard the door open.

"Anna?" I mumbled.

I walked out and when she saw me she looked at me blankly.

"What the hell... happened." She said and I mumbled.

"Uhm... I guess I just had some anger." I said.

She got closer to me and I took a few steps back.

"Stop lying!" She yelled.

She stopped walking towards me and she searched for something in the kitchen. I knew she was looking for the weed and alcohol.

I ran back to the bedroom tripping over a few things. When I heard my name being yelled out I figured it was Anna.

I tried hiding maybe somewhere but Anna knew this place better than she did.

I phoned the one person that could help her calm down.

"Hey Hazel what's up?" Eva said.

"Please I don't know what to do and she coming this way and she's really mad." I said and I could tell Eva dropped everything and grabbed her keys.

"Just stay there. Try and calm her down if you can." She said.

"Hazel!" Unheard and I shut my eyes tightly.

"You fucking threw it out!" She yelled.

"YOU DONT THROW OUT SOMEONE'S THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean too I just hate that your mean when your high. People are always mean they are high!" I said and I heard the door stop banging.

It was awhile... there was no knock on the door and I was hiding in the closet. (Pun intended) I fell asleep with my eyes starting to close.

Eva's POV
"Anna... stop calm down." I said and she looked at me.

Sure Anna had an addiction when she was younger I just didn't think she would go far into hurting Hazel.

I manage to get Anna to fall asleep and Emma went to find Hazel. Unfortunately not finding her anywhere until we looked closer in the closet we saw she fell asleep.

Emma picked her up and brought her to the bed. We cleaned up the house. We saw the 'hickies' on Hazel':ms neck only to be found that they were bruises, not hickies. Anna was wrong.

But as well Anna doesn't focus on things when she's high. When she finds ways to get her hands on weed she'll take any chance she got.

"Where's the weed." I mumbled only to be found deep inside the trash.

"Okay Hazel is down and asleep." Emma said.

We decided to stay. We wanted to settle this out because as well as Hazel not experiencing Anna high off her shit she's gonna be deathly afraid of Anna.