52

Anna's POV
"Miss I understand that you want to look for her but is it legal for you to be keeping an underaged girl in your possession?" The police said and I looked at him.

"She's not underage she's 18." I said and he scoffed.

"We all know she isn't I mean look at her." He said and Hazel began to not look like hazel anymore.

"She's literally 18! April 12 2005." I said as he looked at me.

"Really? Her parents say she's 16." He said.

"Parents? Sir her parents died in a car accident." I said and he looked at me.

"Really..." he muttered walking away.

I felt someone push me into Hazel's room looking above to see... Tommy?

"Hey sis." He said as we walked into the pale white walls.

"We came as soon as we heard." He said sitting down next to me.

"How did you find out?" I asked adjusting in my seat.

"Eva called mom. we got in the earliest flight out." He said and I smiled.

Hazel laid on the bed. The steady beeping from the monitors and I could tell Hazel's breathing wasn't good.

They tried to take the ventilator off but she crashed through the second they did. I also saw burns on her chest and down below her side.

They told me she went into cardiac arrest three times. Which means she died 3 times. And getting her back was a lot by how bad the burns were.

"Hey sweetheart..." I heard seeing mom.

I was gonna get up before she angrily smacked me down and hugged me.

"You don't need to be standing up if your in a wheel chair." She said.

I smiled as she sat next to Tommy. Brandon came in after he got out of the bathroom hugging me really tight.

"We aren't allowed to bring bubbles in but we did get her blanket." Eva said as she gently put it over Hazel.

I helped tuck it in and out the hospital blanket back over her.

I parked the wheelchair next to Hazel's bed and felt myself getting really tired. I laid my head on her bed and felt my slowly drift away to sleep.

~~~~~~

"Your telling me I don't get to see my daughter! My own daughter!" I heard outside the door.

4 days after the accident hazel wasn't waking up. The doctors were trying to fight off Scott and Jane.

They disturbed my sleep and I was getting annoyed by it. When Tommy opened the door to get to the vending machines with Brandon I slipped myself out. My mom had went to get drinks for everyone.

I looked at the couple up and down before seeing multiple injuries on them.

"Sir and ma'am... we understand but you are not in legal custody with her. This young lady has." The doctor said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Did you get into a car wreck?" I asked seeing them bandaged up with their multiple injuries.

"Shut up!" He yelled and I just stared at him.

"Is it true your abused her?" I asked in front of the doctor.

"We gave her home. She had to wake her way through. Life ain't no vacation." The woman said and I scoffed.

"Sometimes you can take a break and not work for it... everyone needs a break and Hazel has worked for it." I said and she laughed.

"At the bare minimal." She said as she hovered over me.

"Hazel worked really hard. If you would just realize how bad you damaged her you would know her place." I said as I stood up.

"And ma'am... if she ran away from your domestic abuse I don't think she ever wants to see you... again." I said and she got angry.

She winced at her own injuries. I got suspicious.

"It's a coincidence your hurt." I said sitting back in my wheel chair and having Eva to roll me around.

"Wait." I mumbled as intold Eva to turn around.

"Where were you when we crashed?" I asked them and she looked at me.

"Obviously we were at home." She said.

"Than how did you know your so called daughter crashed?" I asked putting it all together.

I could feel them starting to back down. I was so clueless.

"Hazel called us." And I stared at them before laughing really hard.

"That's ...that's really funny. Hazel hasn't woken since the crash." I said getting angry.

"You crashed us." I said before getting angry.

"You fucking crashed us." I said repeating as I looked at the doctor. He was getting his pager...

"YOUR THE REASON SHES IN THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled and they looked clueless.

"We may be strict but we would never crashed Hazel." The man said standing up for their own pathetic act.

"Yeah right. I'm her parents and she's our child blah blah blah." I said.

"You... have got to be the worse parents ever. And what's worse is that you did this on purpose." I said standing up.

"Or you would have been at the hospital since day 1. And if you really fucking cared about her you would be admitting to your own purposes for putting her in that bed." I said feeling all my bottle up anger rise.

"Shumate. Sit down." I heard seeing the doctor.

Security at taken Scott and Jane away as I stressed out about this. What do I tell Hazel when she wakes up?

Will she even wake up..?