61

Anna's pov
When we all my got back home Hazel wanted a shower and it left with me and Haley.

"I see the way you look at her." I heard making me freeze.

"You look at her like she's the love of your life." Haley teased me as I felt my cheeks reddening.

"See even thinking about her makes you blush." I rolled my eyes and tried to look away.

"I'm not gonna be here for any longer." She said and I was confused.

"Wait but you just met Hazel? Your already leaving?" I asked popping my head up.

"Nevermind. I didn't mean it like that." She said and I was suspicious.

"Are you really gonna leave Hazel? She would be heartbroken if you left." I said and she sighed.

"Yeah I know. Just keep it down. I don't wanna ruin the day." She said passing me.

"No. Your not just gonna stand up and leave!" I said moving in front of her.

"I cant say it!" She whispered.

But before we knew it Hazel walked in. She had a sweatshirt was oversized and some boxers underneath.

She said hi to the both of us before reaching for a caprisun.

"Anna can you help me get that?" She asked me as I stood behind her grabbing a mug.

"Haley! You should watch this!" She said as she moved to the counter.

She made my vanilla latte and made one for me. She gave me the mug and waited for me to take a sip.

"Cmon I wanna see how I did. Don't look at me dumbfounded." She said and I laughed as I took a small sip.

It was almost the same as mine. I smiled and nodded before she pulled my face down.

"You have a mustache..." she said.

She wiped it with a paper towel before happily enjoying her time with Haley. I froze and watched them laughing.

"Come sit Anna!" She yelled as I gulped the last drink of the latte before coming down and sitting next to Hazel.

She leaned against me putting her head on my chest and continuing to talk to Haley.

Haley gave me a glare before going back into conversation. I rubbed my finger gently on Hazel's thigh.

I felt her hand over mine has Hazel and Haley engaged a conversation.

"Anna and your an influencer on tiktok right?" I heard my name as I zoned in seeing the both of them staring at me.

"Oh uh yeah." I said and she smiled.

"That's amazing. It's cool that you can make a lot of money just by social media." She said and I frowned.

"She's also a model. And she gets a lot of money off of that." Hazel stepped in and I hugged her from behind.

"Oh my god. I can totally see it! I didn't mean to be offensive!" Haley panicked as I smiled.

"It's okay." I said.

I could tell she was nervous. I didn't think she would be leaving so early after getting her only yesterday.

"You know what we should do?" Hazel said getting up.

"We should make a cake! To celebrate Haley and us." She said and I looked at Haley who had a slight frown.

She's guilty...

"I don't mind doing one you, wanna do it with us Haley?" I asked her and she made eye contact with me.

I can tell she gave me a glare again but I ignored it and brought Hazel to the kitchen.

"Haley what type of cake do we want!" She said as I brought out all the type of cakes.

"Ooh... strawberry looks really good." She said coming up beside her.

"Strawberry it is." Hazel said taking the box.

She poured the mix into the mixer and added all the ingredients. She added some of her own like sprinkles and a little strawberry mixings.

As it stirred we put it in a circular pan and let it bake in the oven. We sat down and watched how to train your dragon on the tv.

Aka best movie ever^

Hazel sat by me and laid her head on my chest while watching the movie. I looked over at Haley who was texting someone.

What was she up too?

"I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." Haley said getting up.

I moved Hazel over and went after her. She did indeed go to the bathroom. So I was wrong and I went towards the cake that was nearly done.

"You guys wanna decorate the cake?" I asked and Hazel up.

When Haley came we had already made colors of icing. I couldn't help but question why Haley was in the bathroom for so long.

I decided to bother about it later and after the cake was made Hazel put the finishing touches with some strawberries at the top.

Haley kept going on her phone ignoring the both of us and I could tell Hazel was a little hurt.

We got a piece of the cake on plates and sat them on the counter. We took a bite and it was so good.

"I-... I have to go." We heard Haley said getting her stuff packed.

"Wait... where are you going?" Hazel asked putting her cake down.

"I'm sorry Hazel. Something unexpected happened." She said hugging Hazel.

Hazel pushed her away and I could see was really hurt.

"You come here. You show up out of nowhere. And now your leaving!" Hazel yelled.

"Hazel I'm sorry..." she said and Hazel didn't take it very well.

She started to panic and Haley was hurt. It all started to set down.

It taken a different route and Hazel was now crying.

"N-No. your leaving." Hazel mumbled.

"Hazel I'll come visit you again. I promise I will." Haley said trying to come up again.

"No. Why are you leaving now!" Hazel was to much in a panic.

"I have to. I have a doctors appointment and I have to leave now." She said and Hazel got angry.

"Your leaving me for a doctors appointment!"

"Hazel I have stage 4 cancer..."